Author Topic: EstaticEggplant - Troller.  (Read 4787 times)

Perhaps another one to add to the collection:

eh kinda good

My personal favorite, courtesy of imgur

Perhaps another one to add to the collection:

this is another.

You didn't hear. Leave me alone i can post what i want and you won't fking make it stop.

You didn't hear. Leave me alone i can post what i want and you won't fking make it stop.

Well, the mods can.

No handicap moves. Same as your meanie sh**.
Get the fk out now and stop being mean you sh**. GTFO., here's proof EstaticEggplant said he's "host".

My sides!

Leave me alone
You can easily solve that by not posting at all lol

Davidoss, please stop posting. Every drama you post is over the most minor of issues, is incoherent, provides no details, and has no proof to back it up whatsoever.

You say you want people to leave you alone yet you keep making these dumb threads to bring attention to yourself. Stop being so hypocritical.

Made by yours truly

You've made my day haha.

For anyone wondering, this guy was being extremely obnoxious and would rage so much when he died. I called him a friend (as you do..) and he unleashed a ball of rage. He constantly called me a meany and would try targeting me in the game. He threatened to drama me so I jokingly said that I already drama'd him in the help section. For the next few minutes he was afk in-game, obviously typing his anger out into a screen. After that, someone called Dr. Cain came in. He noticed the inner handicap located in him and decided to join in. He diagnosed David with 'MTV Cancer', and David didn't take it that well. David spammed the chat with 'you are a meanie and I'm not talking to you' every time I typed in chat. By that point I had realised that staying on this server was a bad idea.

You've made my day haha.

For anyone wondering, this guy was being extremely obnoxious and would rage so much when he died. I called him a friend (as you do..) and he unleashed a ball of rage. He constantly called me a meany and would try targeting me in the game. He threatened to drama me so I jokingly said that I already drama'd him in the help section. For the next few minutes he was afk in-game, obviously typing his anger out into a screen. After that, someone called Dr. Cain came in. He noticed the inner handicap located in him and decided to join in. He diagnosed David with 'MTV Cancer', and David didn't take it that well. David spammed the chat with 'you are a meanie and I'm not talking to you' every time I typed in chat. By that point I had realised that staying on this server was a bad idea.

Prove it