those people at school who irritate you thread

Author Topic: those people at school who irritate you thread  (Read 6970 times)

What if you had like 10 witnesses saying that you were the victim and had to get them off your ass?

Everyone that sits on me while I'm doing pushups.

the peeople who constantly talk during videos

the nerds

i already memorized alt-130 for when im lookin up pokémon B)

Alt + 666 makes a Ü!
Deploy Übercharge now doctor!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 12:11:17 AM by Steve5451² »

him and his girlfriend will sometimes end up sitting at the same table as me because not many people sit there.
hahahahaa

The people that assume that I'm lonely when I'm sitting alone and they approach me and say something like "you seem lonely" and I honestly reply with "no" and then they say I'm rude or something along those lines, so I just scowl at my coco puffs.

These group of Altmer in my school think they're better than us humans because their parents are in the Thalmor.

The people that assume that I'm lonely when I'm sitting alone and they approach me and say something like "you seem lonely" and I honestly reply with "no" and then they say I'm rude or something along those lines, so I just scowl at my coco puffs.

They're trying to be nice mane. Don't be a jerk and brush them off with a "No."

They're trying to be nice mane. Don't be a jerk and brush them off with a "No."
*scowls at coco puffs*

Theres a kid on my bus that moved from Vancouver and he's so akward and lost that he tries to fit in way too hard. Plus he's one of those guys, that when they see you wearing big headphones, and can hear the music coming out, they still think that you can hear them talking to you.

Also theres those people that are "friends" that painfully want to be a friend of yours, but just dont really click with you, and just chat away while you akwardly smile and nod.

when i was in highschool there was always that friend who thought he was really loving hard in front of everyone

turns out one day he thought he was cool enough to talk stuff to the bus driver really loud and the kids on the bus weren't having that stuff today so some giga mexican fury fisted him directly in the stomach

let's just say stefan was found in several pieces over 12 counties.

the end

Girls who walk super slow in the hall. And walk side by side by side and you could never pass them.

I hit a bitch with a frisbee once. And they say violence doesn't solve anything!

how about people who talk in the middle of the damn hallway