those people at school who irritate you thread

Author Topic: those people at school who irritate you thread  (Read 6971 times)

é

Ur welcome
pacha n1 hero 10/10
i named my pet after you

é

Ur welcome
i already memorized alt-130 for when im lookin up pokémon B)

so you guys actually use the é on pokémon
the more you know

just noticed how quick this thread get's derailed

placid you don't get it
its called americas because its supposed to not confuse people
usa started calling themselves america for some reason

i "get it" perfectly well. it's called slang. people don't want to say like, "the states" or "the usa" or "the united states" because i don't know (i use one of those when i refer to my country outside of the internet). however, when it's translated into spanish you guys take it as us calling ourselves america as the continent when we're using slang. there's a difference. i think people started calling it america because it's the most specific part of the name of our country (no one would want to call it "united"). trust me, i "get it".

also the continents are collectively referred to as the americas because there are multiple not because it would disambiguate between the country and the continents..

also i don't know why you'd bother to add the accent on pokemon, you get the exact same search result.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 06:47:46 PM by Placid »

just noticed how quick this thread get's derailed
and so someone finally noticed how much derailing happened

also i don't know why you'd bother to add the accent on pokemon, you get the exact same search result.
no shame in my game

There's this girl I saw that was wearing a Linkin Park sweater (post-Metora) one day and the next day a Avenged Sevenfold shirt.

God help me, may I never have to associate myself with her

i already memorized alt-130 for when im lookin up pokémon B)

US-International keyboard
just press ' then E

B)

anyways i can't think of anyone in particular that irritates me
more often it's the teacher or school policies that irritate me

people in my grade who can't read

I just thought of someone else.

I have no idea what his name is, but there's this guy at school who is obviously obsessed with his girlfriend and has no respect for anyone's space.  He's kind of oddly shaped.  He has very short legs, muscular arms, and ears that are perpendicular to his head (not the point).  From what I've seen, he never associates with anybody other than his girlfriend.  Seriously, I've never even seen him talk to anybody even after noticing him last August.

So, when I wait for the second shift bus in the cafeteria, him and his girlfriend will sometimes end up sitting at the same table as me because not many people sit there.  He usually carries his girlfriend's several large textbooks and SLAMS them down on the table.  No apparent reason; I guess he just likes the noise it makes.  A couple weeks ago, I was just sitting minding my own business with a couple folders out on the table.  Instead of moving down the ~15 or so other seats at the table, he chooses to sit directly in front of me and kind of brushes my stuff towards me before slamming down his books again.

I don't know if he is just clueless, a jerk, socially inept, or a mixture of any.

This thread has lead me to learn one thing about humans: We're stupid as hell, inept, and are doomed to die to our ignorance.

There is actually this one outsider who I think like-likes me and he is really loving annoying.

As in, he follows me around and compliments me every other minute and whatever I do, for example, if I am making a presentation, he says "That's cool." every other bloody minutes.

No one really likes him and he sits at our table. He laughs at everything, oh and his laugh...

;~:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 11:12:38 PM by Swat 3 »

Nothing really, im friends with like everyone. But get this: if you try to defend yourself in any physical way (fighting in a sense) you and whoever was involved gets expelled. So yeah there isnt much stuff that goes down here.

Nothing really, im friends with like everyone. But get this: if you try to defend yourself in any physical way (fighting in a sense) you and whoever was involved gets expelled. So yeah there isnt much stuff that goes down here.
So basically, if there is this guy beating the stuff out of a poor kid or yourself, you cannot throw punches to get him the forget off you without being expelled?

Tell your school you have a right to self-defense.