Author Topic: YMDTW V - status report 1 - How many memes could a meme memer meme if a m[...]  (Read 22485 times)

Suddenly appear with a USS Iowa ship and FIRE AT WILL WITH EVERYTHING YOU GOT at the wall.

welcome to hosting a BLF forum game
please take a seat
more like hosting a popular one
the obscure ones are kinda just one or two people

cybertails do I have permission to take over again

...oh right you sent me a PM saying I could, but that was before this topic was made

but can I still do it? After all, if you want the job done, do it yourself.

cybertails do I have permission to take over again

...oh right you sent me a PM saying I could, but that was before this topic was made

but can I still do it? After all, if you want the job done, do it yourself.
Just do it, no ones gonna stop you :|

HI GUYS AM I INTERRUPTING ANYTHING

ELECTRK:1/2 - You go to get construction workers to patch the wall up. As you walk under their construction site, a heavy toolbox lands on your head, giving you a concussion and forcing you to go back.
JARELASH: 3 - You flail your fists in all directions, yell ATATATATATATATA and fall over.
CAROLCAT: 1/1 - As soon as you try to plant some vines on the wall, you are immediately grabbed and messily strangled by them. OH stuff, 2 lives left
ZANARAN2: 3R - You grab an air tank, attack it to the wall and open the valve. Nothing seems to happen. You then smash the wall with said tank.
LEGENDZ: 2 - You go get a town's entire explosives reserve, but it's ... a bit too much to haul to the wall.
PURPLESIR: 5 - You vigorously forget the wall
FLATFLYER: 5 - You throw CHARLESSPEAKING's corpse at the wall.
SLAMMER1337: 3 - You report the wall to the nearest admin.
SWAT 3: 6.6 - You make a post on a social network about the dangers and oppresiveness of walls, then post this wall's address. Gigantic hordes of armed teenagers soon follow, stampeding all over you and mass attacking said wall. As you choke to death under all the feet, you catch a glimpse of a fedora or two. SOCIAL JUSTICE, 1 life left!
HODOT: 5 - You tell the stories of what you and the wall's mom(?) did in bed every night. The usefulness of that move is uncertain.
BOMB KIRBY: 4 - You pull the Mighty Eagle out of the nearest angry birds poster, rig up a large slingshot and let loose a giant ball of murder at the wall.
KILLERCOP311: 2 - You try to get an icicle to cut the wall with. You find none.
POWERDAG: 4R - You let loose some anti-matter on the wall, aiming to rearrange that stuff a little.
RENDERMAN: 3R - You attempt to rapidly hammer the wall. Your hammer slips out of your hand and smashes into it instead.
TRISTANLUIGI: 1/1 - You fix your time machine, then use it to track down the wall's builder. You're thrown out mid-time-jump, and are now lost in what appears to be space or limbo or something. M.I.A, 2 lives left
FLAMECANNON: 4R - You vigorously forget the wall
RENEKAR: 5 - You redirect Mars' route to collide with Earth, where the wall is located.
SHADOWED999:@ 5 - You pour some cola all over the wall, and then tell it to crumble so it can be remade into a big badass tower. Nobody's sure if that even worked.
KIDPLASMA: 6.5 - You materialize the Moon (the one with the scary face) and redirect its route to Wall, Somewhere, Earth so it's sandwiched between Earth and Mars. RAGE!
CRISPY: 1/2@ - You give your hardest punch to the wall, severely injuring your (actually fragile) fist. The cola splashed all over the wall doesn't make it better.
FAB: 2 - You try to bribe Russian president Valdimir Putin to attack the wall. He refuses and calls you dumb.
OWNAGE56: 2 - You throw a pair of socks at the wall.
SIRLANCELOT7: 4 - You vigorously forget the wall
ORKUSBORKUS: 5 - You vigorously forget the wall
SHINYARCEUS4: 3 - You summon a hypernova next to the wall, which proceeds to only exist for a second.
REDBONER: 5 - You attack the wall with the finest hats you can get.
DEOXYS: 1/1 - You appear with the USS Iowa, which then proceeds to keel over and blow up. OOPS, 2 lives left

TOTAL DAMAGE: -12.25%

LIVES ROSTER:
♥♥♡ ELECTRK
♥♥♡ KILLERCOP311
♥♥♡ FLATFLYER
♥♥♡ F3D323
♥♡♡ SWAT 3 DEAD, roll 5+
♥♡♡ GOJIRA DEAD, roll 4+ (3 < 5, FAIL)
♥♥♡ JARELASH
♥♥♡ PWNON
♥♥♡ GREENMETRO DEAD, roll 4+
♥♥♡ CHARLESSPEAKING DEAD, roll 4+ (1 < 5, FAIL)
♥♥♡ THESCOUT DEAD, roll 4+ (2 < 5, FAIL)
♥♥♡ RANDOMTROLL39 DEAD, roll 4+
♥♥♡ CAROLCAT DEAD, roll 5+
♥♥♡ TRISTANLUIGI DEAD, roll 5+
♥♥♡ DEOXYS DEAD, roll 5+

IN RAGE: POWERDAG (3 left), FLAMECANNON (2 left), RENDERMAN (1 left), NOBOT (5 left), ZANARAN2 (4 left), KIDPLASMA (5 left)

EARTH IS DESTROYED IN 3 TURNS
  • NOTE: RENEKAR and KIDPLASMA caused an end of the world scenario, you have to wreck the wall before it happens. A+ wall-busting, guys.

WALL INTEGRITY: 32.97%

moral of the story: be careful with tables, or you'll end up with this
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 11:52:08 AM by Cybertails1998 »

Douse the wall with hydrochloric acid.

Throw my morning coffee at it

redirect andromeda galaxy to wall

loving hell STOP RENEKAR

Use spaceship top fly away and avoid planetary collision