Author Topic: YMDTW V - status report 1 - How many memes could a meme memer meme if a m[...]  (Read 21778 times)

How do we know that this wall doesnt protect us from the Titans?

Is destroying it a good idea?

How do we know that this wall doesnt protect us from the Titans?

Is destroying it a good idea?
No.
There's an amulet of awesome though! We need it!

All I know is that if we have the power to destroy those walls we sure as hell have the power to obliterate Titans.
also the amulet of awesome is worth it

Yveltal used Oblivion Wing.

Summon the colossal titan to destroy the wall.

i transform into a titan and hit the wall with an immense attack
even though i don't like attack on titan ;-;

even though i don't like attack on titan ;-;

but purplemetro it's japanese!!!

>.<

but i thought
titanmetro
what are you doing

THESCOUT:2 - You go to lift a random dead body to throw at the wall, but then you discover dead bodies are actually pretty heavy for throwing.
KILLERCOP311:4 - You gain access the the Valve Rocket Launcher and then fire off several salvos.
POWERDAG:1R - You try to make the wall into a not-wall, but your efforts earn you an ejected brick to the solar plexus. Such an injury would normally incapacitate you, but you shrug it off.
F3D323:2 - You attempt the same railgun thing REDCONER and PurpleMetro attempted earlier. It fizzles uselessly.
BOMB KIRBY:6/2@ - You swiftly throw a bowling ball with all your might. Then you stare confusedly for a while until it hits you that you threw it upwards, as it crashes down somewhere behind you.
CHARLESSPEAKING:6/4 - You grab every brick that was forced out of the wall so far, and rapidly fling them back at the wall.
REDCONER:4 - You fire off lots of sticky bombs, and then detonate all of them in an earthshaking explosion.
IPQUARX:3 - You create a thousand bots, but fail to create rocket launchers. The bots wander aimlessly.
FLATFLYER:2 - Your sawblade gun promptly jams.
TRISTANBOMB:2 - You fail to get the wand.
SHADOWED999:6/4 - You summon an armada of sasquatches and order them to pummel the wall, which they do with wild abandon.
CRISPY:5 - You smash the wall around with your long wooden rod. Also, please put some pants on.
RANDOMTROLL39:2 - You fail to get some of this shapeshifting serum.
FAB:2 - You decide to hit Control+Alt+Shift+Delete, but are distracted by CRISPY's indecent exposure.
FLAMECANNON:4R - You gather the bricks CHARLESSPEAKING has thrown and the mortar smashed from the wall, and use them to create another (much smaller) wall.
RENDERMAN:2R - You fail to get the Destructo-Wand. You punch the wall in a fit.
HODOT:3 - You tell the wall to hit Alt+F4. Nothing happens.
CHILDOFDARKNESS016:3 - You turn one excess brick of Flamecannon's wall into negative energy, but then decide to bottle it as to not cause an explosion and collateral damage.
SHINYARCEUS4:3 - Yveltal used Oblivion Wing! It doesn't affect the foe WALL...
KIDPLASMA:2 - You fail to transform into the Colossal Titan. You evidently haven't watched enough anime.
GREENMETRO:4 - You tap into the power of your inner weeb and transform into a Titan. Then you slapfight the wall in a hissy fit.

TOTAL DAMAGE: -10.69%

LIVES ROSTER:
♥♥♡ ELECTRK (6 > 2, RESSED)
♥♥♡ KILLERCOP311
♥♥♡ FLATFLYER
♥♥♡ F3D323
♥♥♡ SWAT 3 (5 > 4, RESSED)
♥♥♡ GOJIRA (5 = 5, RESSED)
♥♥♡ JARELASH (5 = 5, RESSED)
♥♥♡ PWNON (5 > 4, RESSED)

IN RAGE: POWERDAG (4 left), FLAMECANNON (4 left), RENDERMAN (4 left)

WALL INTEGRITY: 65.85%

GODDAMNIT EVERYONE GOT REVIVED AND NOBODY DIED THIS UPDATE.
ONE FORUMER NEEDS TO DIE EVERY UPDATE.
I NEED TO KILL SOMEONE REAL QUICK I GOTTA SATE MY BLOODTHIRST I GOTTA FEED

or actually hey why not knock-out this guy

LIVES ROSTER (cont.):
♥♥♡ GREENMETRO DEAD, roll 4+

here we go, i apologize for the inconvenience, gonna go back to playing warframe
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 12:42:12 AM by Cybertails1998 »

attack wall with unknown but familiar massive laser cannon

More.
loving.
Boosters.

Whip out my heroism and slap the wall with it

run at wall full speed

I summon all of Earth's forces and make  them fire repeatedly at the wall.

Send all of the earth's elephants, giraffes, cows, and lions stampeding at the wall.