Author Topic: YMDTW V - status report 1 - How many memes could a meme memer meme if a m[...]  (Read 21714 times)

I take a small metal spoon to the wall.

CHARLESSPEAKING:@ 1/2 - You begin assuring the wall it'll suffer the same fate as its brother (death by wrecking ball), but are cut short by a falling brick that beans you somewhere non-lethal but still painful.
IPQUARX: 5 - You throw together something extremely caustic and paint the wall with it.
GOJIRA: 3 - You counstruct several boosters and launch them at the wall, only to see them boost up the wall. But hey, you might have launched something into space!
POWERDAG: 6.5 - You walk up to the wall and begin frothing on and on and on about the world's problems and the recent happenings, soon slipping into insanity and somehow retaining your extremely loud voice. RAGE!
REDCONER: 6.2 - You conjure up a large Heaven-perforating drill... that promptly fails to start.
PWNON: 6.3 - You magic yourself up a large black hole, that sucks in a brick or two but is otherwise useless.
BOMB KIRBY: 2 - You attempt to throw your own post at the wall, but it's sucked in by PWNON's black hole. You then distance yourself from him.
CRISPY: 6.4 - You attempt to drill-pierce the wall with just your finger. It works, for a finger at least.
TRISTANBOMB: 4 - You successfully end the process wall.exe on your computer. Congratulations on disabling your firewall, you moron.
KIDPLASMA: 3 - You half-heartedly tell the wall its construction was an accident. The wall doesn't react.
SWAT 3: 6.1/1@ - You file a lawsuit against the wall for assault. However the tables are turned when your "hug" is brought up, and you're sentenced to death for being stupid. A++, 2 lives remain
HODOT: 2 - You drop your spoon and take a while to find it.

TOTAL DAMAGE: -6.16%

LIVES ROSTER:
♥♥♡ ELECTRK DEAD, roll 3+ (1 < 4, FAIL)
♥♥♡ KILLERCOP311 (4 = 4, REVIVED)
♥♥♡ FLATFLYER (6 > 5, REVIVED)
♥♥♡ F3D323 DEAD, roll 4+ (4 < 5, FAIL)
♥♥♡ SWAT 3 DEAD, roll 5+

WALL INTEGRITY: 86.60%
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 11:54:21 PM by Cybertails1998 »

mutter angrily and toss brick at wall

Use the powers stored from the previous wall battle and charge an onslaught of kicks upon the wall! And yell "BURNINGU CANNOOON KICKURU BARRAAAAAGE-AHDES!" or something cool! Hopefully... And then I fall over.

Give everyone another life
or if that doesn't work
Fire. More. Boosters.

Grant everyone another life, then attack wall with a slim jim

just for a sense of perspective;

FAILURE: (roll a 1) 16.67% + (roll a 2) 16.67% + (roll a 3) 16.67% + (roll a 6 and either a 1, 2, 3, or 6) 11.11% =

that's an 11/18, or 61.11% chance of FAILING.

DEATH: (roll a 1 and then a 1) 2.7% + (roll a 6 and then a 1 and then a 1) 0.46% + (roll a 6 and then a 6) 2.7% =

that's a 13/216, or 6.0185% chance of DYING.

idk why but i feel if you rolled two 6-sided dice and then based everything in this game off of a 2-12 roll, the chances would be a little more favorable. maybe consider that for YMDTW VI?

Reverse the polarity of the black hole without making it larger, thus causing a massive explosion.

throw THE SUN at the wall

I cover the wall with the most disgusting research I can find, scarring it for life and weakening its mortar.