Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP  (Read 42478 times)

clicking the spawns for the police bikes makes it say "Thanks,come again" and prevents me from chatting. ALso, the CRP GUI tends to break/not respond. It won't let me open the menu when clicking the radar.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 06:34:42 PM by tber123 »

clicking the spawns for the police bikes makes it say "Thanks,come again" and prevents me from chatting. ALso, the CRP GUI tends to break/not respond. It won't let me open the menu when clicking the radar.
I had the same issues

Had another day of fun on this! I'm almost done with floor 3 in The Loft, if anyone wants a room PM me, prices start at $150.

malicious activities.
i dont even know how to install the hack, wink sold me the key like 2 years ago.

I had no idea Kalph still played, figures he'd come out when crp is being hosted to proclaim himself as supreme overlord of all police forces once again.  :cookieMonster:

Go to Good Aid for (buyable) health when I am not on the server. The left + is 10 health and the right + is 20.

D is for donate!

Go to Good Aid for (buyable) health when I am not on the server. The left + is 10 health and the right + is 20.

D is for donate!
ill be sure to hit the D

Dedicated "unlucky-people-who-get-hurt" who have donated and came to Good Aid/Heals (cannot decide the name) many times for heals will get access to multiple bricks that have discount prices for heals!

orkus please resize my little computer screen cannot handle the skill4life.

Very Perfect
Much cigarette
Very Truth