Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP  (Read 42331 times)

Starzy this is a really stuffty move.

Are you Jad?

How does he even obtain this stuff
Why would you give that to him or anyone who would give it to him in the first place

Starzy this is a really stuffty move.

Are you Jad?
I'm going to say yes considering he said this stuff on the server as "Jad"

How does he even obtain this stuff
Why would you give that to him or anyone who would give it to him in the first place
I got CRP from someone but it's really old lol, releasing it is dumb as stuff, just play the damn server

This is what you get for being a tribal server. I believe no mods should be private, the people on yorktowns server were provoking me and I get banned for retaliating, this is what you get.

http://puu.sh/8l6cx

This is the gamemode CRP mod, I don't know whats broken but most of it works.
Have fun. Enjoy.

On second thoughts, be careful where you tread next time.
This has to be jad. The server isnt tribal, you were being tribal. (if its jad)

This is what you get for being a tribal server. I believe no mods should be private, the people on yorktowns server were provoking me and I get banned for retaliating, this is what you get.

http://puu.sh/8l6cx

This is the gamemode CRP mod, I don't know whats broken but most of it works.
Have fun. Enjoy.

On second thoughts, be careful where you tread next time.
good job you could've waited for the ban but noooo you had to be an internet bad ass.

well done you made yourself look like a moron

Welcome to Good Heals, can I take your order?

edit: can anyone explain which numbers go where in the SellHeal event?

doubleedit: can an admin please get rid of that streetlight?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 03:28:16 AM by SeventhSandwich »

That's a good spot for the lamp post to be

I only have $2.1k in the bank now, but I also have a Muscles-Bullit sitting in my garage! :D

Got 2 tenants in my building now, making some good money!

Is a player's score supposed to be their net worth or something? Can someone explain what it's a combination of?

Is a player's score supposed to be their net worth or something? Can someone explain what it's a combination of?
I believe York said its the amount of money you have multiplied by your EXP.
Don't quote me on that though. Thats just what I heard.

I believe York said its the amount of money you have multiplied by your EXP.
Don't quote me on that though. Thats just what I heard.
quoting you on it anyway

I just checked, divided my score by my exp and got like 2010 which isn't even close to my bank money.

By the way Jasa/ZSNO you need to add the microbus to the server, it's in the vehicles list under Help but not in the actual vehicle list in the spawn. I paid 1k expecting to spawn one specifically (only because it's hilarious and I found it pretty useful in the last CRP) but found it wasn't there.

gotta b rich somehow

how to earn exp faster

Good Heals is indefinitely closed because YorkTown95 had a hissyfit and permanently banned me for spraying Mini in the face with paint.

We thank all customers of Good Heals for their patronage and hope you will continue to shop at other Good-X locations.

--Management

« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 07:12:09 PM by SeventhSandwich »

Laughable.

Seventh, you are easily identified as a little prick. You kept hammering/wrenching me, standing in front of me while I was attempting to build, and spraying me and near me just to get me annoyed and you continued to do so after being warned once and reminded after a short argument. You then went ahead to bypass Yorktown's and my blocks via Teamspeak 3.
http://imgur.com/RcM0rfy,FmvlKgD,YVrGVMe,fc78Qh9