Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP  (Read 41906 times)

And your only reason why your clinic was better than mine was because "mine sucked."
>Didn't even finish it
I'd explain why good heals is superior, but it won't hold much water considering that my business is indefinitely closed :(

The only explanation you said why good heals was superior was because my build sucked and yours was better.

I am probably going to buy your lot and preserve Good Heals or something.

I am probably going to buy your lot and preserve Good Heals or something.
It's not for sale (I think) and it's /technically/ still active. You wish you could buy good heals.

Oh crap I forgot to try and get some pictures of your hospti, swat. Sorry. I'll try to remember tomorrow.

It's not for sale (I think) and it's /technically/ still active. You wish you could buy good heals.
When a person gets banned indefinitely, I think all of their properties are auctioned off or something.

w/e

Oh crap I forgot to try and get some pictures of your hospti, swat. Sorry. I'll try to remember tomorrow.
It would be best because I want to finish the exterior later.

When a person gets banned indefinitely, I think all of their properties are auctioned off or something.
If I can't come back, I want ZSNO to have my building.

I had a few visitors at my house while trying to take more screenshots.

Heh, sord and skill4life came to my building and got to the roof and just stood at each other on it.

Also I won't be on until Sunday, just to inform the Administration. Got Blockland set up on a laptop, all good to go.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 04:38:11 PM by Blake1 »

I might come on this weekend.
I had been taking a break because CRP for me has gotten pretty boring.
Anyways, I will try to come on for administration purposes at least.

I might come on this weekend.
I had been taking a break because CRP for me has gotten pretty boring.
Anyways, I will try to come on for administration purposes at least.
pretty much this

Sord and I have been working together to come up with a farming concept to make the CRP less boring and have more features to it, more to be posted soon.

Also if Jasa ever has nothing to do maybe he should fix the Menu GUI sometime soon. I heard all this talk about how lovey it is and it doesn't even work.

after an intense HOLDOUT at TITS N' GUN
i finally was TAKEN DOWN by IPQUARX

FINAL SCORE:

This height limit is bullstuff