Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP  (Read 42503 times)

FINAL SCORE:

do i win yet

I kill people who have killed me in the past, jailed me in the past, have valuable items, or are trying to shoot me down. I avoid killing randomers or laborers.

I am one of those people who Tally does not try to kill... hopefully.

I do have an issue with these massive sprees of killing, only because it disrupts the meaning of "City" in the name. It is like this gamemode should be named "KillingSpreeInACityRP".

60,000 score barrier has been broken

:cookie:

Also are stats being logged? Can we possibly have an update on them on the forums here since the GUI doesn't work?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 04:20:34 PM by Racerboy »

i wanted to build a city tram system but people doesnt understand what cool things mean :( ill offer my build services to another city then :/

Nice to see this back, this isn't going to magically disappear right after I finally get myself settled, is it?

Nice to see this back, this isn't going to magically disappear right after I finally get myself settled, is it?
it'll probably be around for at least a bit while longer. It's only been up for 9 days.

should i be getting atleast 6000 dollars out of this

The price goes down the more you sell, even as your selling it.

The price goes down the more you sell, even as your selling it.
o ok thanks

I am one of those people who Tally does not try to kill... hopefully.

I do have an issue with these massive sprees of killing, only because it disrupts the meaning of "City" in the name. It is like this gamemode should be named "KillingSpreeInACityRP".
Nixton said just stay off the streets and Tally won't mess with you.

Murderers give cops $ and EXP, don't see the problem here.

Murderers give cops $ and EXP, don't see the problem here.
at the cost of it being a real pain in the butt to jail certain people

why not just run a decent shop in a good area and get steady income and the occasional EXP by just sitting back and doing nothing

CRP lifespans average around 1-3 weeks before they become a deserted wasteland. This one has potential to go longer though.

Come rent cars for just $20 per tick! Located next to the new bank, right by the airport!

Rebotto dodged arrest by disconnecting, I was watching the whole thing.