Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP  (Read 40751 times)

you're so pathetic. why would they give you credit for it in the first place?
i agree with pass for once

who's boom lol

not going to elaborate, if you dont know you dont need to lol

you're so pathetic. why would they give you credit for it in the first place?
Yorktown actually did until I posted here. And how many nits did you pick today?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 09:27:46 PM by Hammereditor5 »

Yorktown actually did until I posted here. And how many nits did you pick today?
I would side with you more willingly
But you asked for recognition, and it sounds like you just want the pat on the back
It was a very, very small detail, and there are guides on how to make them... You would've been better off just leaving it as a friendly favor, something nice to do for someone

Information gathered so far-
Squideey's textures
Custom brick roads (32x32, 9x wide lanes, 4x wide paths, 2x wide curb, divider uses remaining bricks)
Default trees (lumber)
Appears to be Truenos colorset
Big, flat, brown "Mountain" walls cubescape terrain
Some bugs left (exploits as far as they eye can see)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 09:41:23 PM by AdinX »

Glad to see you posted a topic about this finally.
I'll be there on the 11th :p

(Should have made it open at 4/20, if ya know what I mean :i)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 08:30:13 AM by Nobot »

I know you mention another CRP server in the spring, and i've recently started wondering if you guys were still working on it. Glad to see you are!
can't wait to be addicted to this once again

:o
It's BAAAAaaaack! :D

You don't have to give me any special thanks. It's just a server status image.
Ahahhahahh so pathetic as usual.

Looks good, can we get a preview of the map?
Also, will I be banned lol?

Not bad, the borders look kinda stuffty and the spaces do look a little bit too big. Maybe would have liked to seen different levels in roads, and maybe even a highway, that'd be cool. River looks sweet and the layout seems easy to understand.
What depth are the lots at? correct me if I'm wrong but it looks around 10 bricks? I find that 10 brick depth is perfect for city rpgs
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 01:13:06 PM by eldruF »

that's up to jasa and York, my guess would be yes.

Also, will I be banned lol?
Why do you ask this?
Did you do something to Yorktown or Jasa to deserve to be banned?
If so, you can count on it. Shouldn't even be asked here.
You can easily PM them.

Why do you ask this?
Did you do something to Yorktown or Jasa to deserve to be banned?
If so, you can count on it. Shouldn't even be asked here.
You can easily PM them.
Why cant I ask this? I don't want to assume, I want to actually find out. And I didn't PM them because I wasn't sure who to ask, Yorktown or Jasa.
Jasa and I had some stuff in the past (as many of you will remember) and fair enough if Yorktown wants to ban me (It's his server and he can do as he wishes)
None the less, I wouldn't be surprised if I was banned as Jasa carries grudges (we're talking like two years ago since the incident between Jasa and I)

Why cant I ask this? I don't want to assume, I want to actually find out. And I didn't PM them because I wasn't sure who to ask, Yorktown or Jasa.
Jasa and I had some stuff in the past (as many of you will remember) and fair enough if Yorktown wants to ban me (It's his server and he can do as he wishes)
None the less, I wouldn't be surprised if I was banned as Jasa carries grudges (we're talking like two years ago since the incident between Jasa and I)
Well if it offends either of them that you are playing on their server when they dislike you, I would say it's perfectly fine for them to ban you. Based on what you did, of course. I suggested a PM because you don't have to bring up drama on a topic was that created not that long ago. (and seeing as how the topic isn't only about you)

You know you can PM them both about how they both seperately feel about you right? I'm sure they will post it on here anyway.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 01:22:29 PM by Nobot »