Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP  (Read 40729 times)

Topic is now about Furdle being banned from the server

Topic is now about Furdle being banned from the server
unless he moves on??? lol like he said he would

unless he moves on??? lol like he said he would
This isn't a one way street, you and Plexious are discussing with him. You don't have to reply to what he says y'know

This isn't a one way street, you and Plexious are discussing with him. You don't have to reply to what he says y'know
Nobot doesn't understand this...

well then why does he have to post about it here? i am apart of the administration too. i can have a say.

Nobot doesn't understand this...
what don't i understand? seems to me like you wanted to be unbanned then argued with jasa about it for a lil bit and now you said you'd move on?
also:
if Yorktown wants to ban me (It's his server and he can do as he wishes)
ami missing something?

seems to me like you wanted to be unbanned then argued with jasa about it for a lil bit and now you said you'd move on?
It's high time we all move on and stop this argument.

Oh gosh why does the text leak into the gray arrows D:
It looks amazing but that one part gets on my nerves somehow

Oh gosh why does the text leak into the gray arrows D:
It looks amazing but that one part gets on my nerves somehow
yeah should space that out a bit

but
holy stuff

the tradition continues

Diggy had a better GUI than that lol

The gamemode_CRP isn't that hard to find. It's a stripped down version of this current one and I'm sure a google search with the word 'mediafire' next to it would point you in the right direction

Diggy had a better GUI than that lol

The gamemode_CRP isn't that hard to find. It's a stripped down version of this current one and I'm sure a google search with the word 'mediafire' next to it would point you in the right direction
K furd we get it
you got bant and now you're upset
I stop being a little bitch and get over it.
You hated Diggy's server lol. You came on while I was working on my lot and said that the server was bad.
It is also well known that CRP is a public file floating out and about on the internet. However, the topic isn't about the old stripped down one, it's about Yorktown's server that will be hosted on Friday.

You were given the chance to just stay quiet and be allowed on the server, but yet you persist. What ulterior motive could you possibly have for posting your criticism of the server and mod?