YorkTown95's CRP

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP  (Read 40720 times)

The server is empty all the time :/

The server is empty all the time :/
Dunno when you get on, but last night I saw 13 people on it.

Update! :D

Another house is up for sale! $4000!

And another one coming soon!

Also, earlier today, I broke a score of 100k. I don't have it any more, but here's proof!

Do you have shaders on in this pic? It looks so good...

Yah. I play with Port's ultra shaders installed. I set it to minimum when playing and max for screenshots.

I've just opened up a few vacant lots up for sale from the CRP real estate in the downtown area. For those people that are looking into having their lot space.

I've just opened up a few vacant lots up for sale from the CRP real estate in the downtown area. For those people that are looking into having their lot space.
Might just have to look at those. See if it's suitable for a condo tower.

Georges needs to stop using 2x bricks to conserve the brickcount.

Georges needs to stop using 2x bricks to conserve the brickcount.
sorry! D:

Has CRP already died for the year? stuff that was forgetin fast. I feel like the server doesnt stay populated anymore.

Has CRP already died for the year? stuff that was forgetin fast. I feel like the server doesnt stay populated anymore.
Probably because this server has too much hype, and people get on and they realize it's just a grindfest.

yea its too grindy for me to seriously play, I don't even have the gui. I literally just commit crimes, extort people, and cause chaos.

yes grindfest because gold tools, labor is too profitable

yes grindfest because gold tools, labor is too profitable
shhhh

also, we need Jasa to come turn stock decay back on.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 09:48:15 PM by Georges »

I literally just commit crimes, extort people, and cause chaos.
that's pretty much the name of the game, until you get banned for it for no reason

1 week ban

Spawnkilling/Spawncamping: Self-defense from someone grabbing a weapon and shooting you is different from standing by someone's spawn and literally shooting them as soon as the protection wears off, not sure what you expected me to do there when I can't pick up multiples of weapons

RDMing: Not sure how this is justified at all considering everyone who I killed fought back with weapons and it was a pretty fair fight, in fact I lost weapons out of everything. Device had 3 people posted at different buildings to shoot at me on sight, that's not RDMing, that's just fighting.

Since york is ignoring my steam messages and his forums for the CRP are inactive as I predicted yet he refuted, I have decided to continue this appeal here.