YorkTown95's CRP

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP  (Read 40748 times)

I spent over 10k today. Still have $15k in the bank. I also reduced my houses to $3k, $3k, and $2.5k for the new one.

Coming soon to a bank near you...

Nice warned build there.
Actually that's a coming soon sign. I gotta get a new monitor ;-;
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 09:42:20 AM by Blake1 »

Nice warned build there.
Warning signs are red. That's quite clearly brown. I doubt it's a warning :P

It's open, and now you can buy it from Confuzin's shop! Go and eat everything at cheap prices!

Leave lumber decay the forget on. No one is going to get 2K lumber like I have and sell it for $1000 because the price is rock bottom at .50¢.

Leave lumber decay the forget on. No one is going to get 2K lumber like I have and sell it for $1000 because the price is rock bottom at .50¢.
Georges has been cheating the economic decay for a while, going on in the early mornings and using the refreshed prices to sell his lumber.

Georges has been cheating the economic decay for a while, going on in the early mornings and using the refreshed prices to sell his lumber.
In that case, I'll be on throughout the night to keep the prices down.

In that case, I'll be on throughout the night to keep the prices down.
>:(

Edit: there's so much lumber people have, just waiting to be sold. I personally have 10k to be sold, plus 2500 ore. :/
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 04:55:24 PM by Georges »

Well it's not fair for everyone else because no one can loving sell their lumber for a good price. Right now it's at .49¢ this is bullstuff.

Well it's not fair for everyone else because no one can loving sell their lumber for a good price. Right now it's at .49¢ this is bullstuff.
juat clearing this up, I am NOT the sole reason lumber is so cheap. Yes, I've gotten on early in the morning and sold lumber, but almost everytime I do, it never drops that much. And by the time most other people would get on, it's gone back up.

Also, I haven't sold lumber in quite some time. I've actually bought lumber, which would make the price go up.

server's dead
What makes you say that? For awhile there was 15+ people, it started dying down around 10PM.

What makes you say that? For awhile there was 15+ people, it started dying down around 10PM.
at 8:00 there were about 3 players on. dead.

not only that but it's always the same 3 players