Author Topic: 2 hours til basic  (Read 4903 times)

Do you want to be a SEAL?

Will you miss me the most?

(inb4hate)

Why do I feel like this is some sort of an attempt to get attention.

She's been talking about joining the navy for a while

And even if it was an attempt to get attention we're pretty much used to it at this point.

We're hardened veterans


Good luck, have fun and watch out for the sailors standing in doorways holding sofas

They're dangerous

Ugh this breaks my heart. Farewell my love, I swear I won't be one of those military spouses who cheats while you're away! My love for you is eternal. Don't lose your ring... Xoxoxo

Don't get loveually assaulted but if you do make sure senior staff at least pays you off instead of covering it up.
The Navy loveually assaulting a woman? Holy loving stuff the Navy really has changed over the years.

will the basic training upgrade you to armored stocking?????
This was unreasonably funny

jesus everybody is going somewhere

Farewell Stocking :(

even though i hate you

good luck


dont get killed in afghanistan pls