Author Topic: 2 hours til basic  (Read 4904 times)

Look up how to stand at attention. Could be useful. Make sure you don't bend your knees. Also sound off with proper customs and courtesies.
Women don't have to do that in training.

osht thats why everyone around me keep saying they keep getting calls from the navy

Remember to never lock your knees!


>navy




you could fit a life raft with a gunner or something there

If you're really going, then bye, I hope everything goes well, and try not to get eaten. Your contributions to the deviantart thread will be missed. I get the feeling this is fake though

If you're really going, then bye, I hope everything goes well, and try not to get eaten. Your contributions to the deviantart thread will be missed. I get the feeling this is fake though

I'm sure Stocking has more fantastic things she could lie about than going to Navy Basic

Women don't have to do that in training.
So people in the military that are women do not have to stand at attention or say "Yes, Sir." "No, Sir." etc.? Im pretty sure its a uniform thing that the women in the military also use customs and courtesies. lol...

even though i dont like you very much i hope you get some good gainz



you could fit a life raft with a gunner or something there
that's Pakistan not Afghanistan you quad

that's Pakistan not Afghanistan you quad
There's also a small lake at the top left of the photo in Afghanistan. I believe he was referring to that one, and merely included Pakistan in the photo so you could tell where it was.

God why is the Navy so popular with all the kids these days?
I'm a Marines kid.

I'm putting serious consideration into the coastguard
That's my plan B

If I join the military, I'm going Coast Guard. Otherwise, Air Force. I doubt there'll be a draft by the time I'm old/burly enough to be a part of the military anyway.