Author Topic: 2 hours til basic  (Read 4900 times)

God why is the Navy so popular with all the kids these days?
I personally think it's the most enticing branch, and as a SEAL I won't be sitting greenside doing nothing for 6 months.

I personally think it's the most enticing branch, and as a SEAL I won't be sitting greenside doing nothing for 6 months.
Yeah if you even make it through their training lol

The navy dude. She even said it. I know the concept is foreign to you after yours was completely annihilated in the Falklands but come on.

10/10 would applaud again

Yeah if you even make it through their training lol
I think a <20% chance is pretty good.  The only way I wont make it through is from injury.

The navy dude. She even said it. I know the concept is foreign to you after yours was completely annihilated in the Falklands but come on.
Our navy wasn't TOTALLY annihilated by the brits. The US has some of our boats too due to lack of loan payments to private investors.

well you got the condescending lingo down already.
being a douchebag to others is halfway the mindset of being military.
:D

well you got the condescending lingo down already.
being a douchebag to others is halfway the mindset of being military.
:D

Especially if you're an officer in the Chair Force

Inb4 one of our airforce guys comes in and flips at me.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 05:15:55 PM by Tokthree »

Who is even in what branch around here

Army:
Visage

Air Force:
Bones4

Navy:
Stookin

Marines:
???

Coast Guard:
!!!

Foreign Military Scum:
 :nes:



I'm training to be in the Imperial Legion early on.

I'm putting serious consideration into the coastguard


Spread your LEGO love all over the soldiers' lucky faces
u kno wat i meen ;)

Women make up a sizable portion of the Navy and they even have crew dedicated to keep watch on the ships to make sure people aren't having love hetero, homo, or otherwise.
I-It was a joke...