Author Topic: 2 hours til basic  (Read 4905 times)

lolnavy

good luck on your training. Its going to suck but it will be worth it in the end

why are you going into basic wat

i thought they didn't want any fat chicks
hey listen here starfish.
no one needs your stuffty insults in this thread so stop being a loving handicap and get the forget out

Anyway- I hope you have fun or at least learn cool new things and have a nice experience

hey listen here starfish.
no one needs your stuffty insults in this thread so stop being a loving handicap and get the forget out

Anyway- I hope you have fun or at least learn cool new things and have a nice experience
Navy don't need no women. Back when it was all male they learned how to satisfy each other. That's the truth.

okay I'll stop now


hey listen here starfish.
no one needs your stuffty insults in this thread so stop being a loving handicap and get the forget out

Anyway- I hope you have fun or at least learn cool new things and have a nice experience
Boot camp is pretty much folding clothes from what I've been told.


Boot camp is pretty much folding clothes from what I've been told.
Well you need to trust the people who tell you things less

Give me all your nudes.

calling all the basic bitches

Stocking please don't do any stupid stuff that would get your DS (fake) mad.


Well you need to trust the people who tell you things less
First of all it was an exaggeration, and secondly are you an expert on USN boot camp?

Good luck stocking! See ya in 9 weeks

well she's dead and never publicly released her nudes
gg

Look up how to stand at attention. Could be useful. Make sure you don't bend your knees. Also sound off with proper customs and courtesies.

Maybe she will learn some respect for once.


Good luck I guess.