Author Topic: Medieval RPG - Help Needed  (Read 1341 times)

I'm making a Medieval RPG, and if you know the following you can help.

--Bot Events (Needed Desperately OMG)

--Building (Simple builds, but you have to be dedicated and make big things.)

-VCE (Needed for quests)

-Scripting (Weapons are nice)

Come to the server for more details.

Server is currently online under Jakob's [wip help needed]

Why don't you join with us?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=255781.0
He can make his own things, can't he?

Jakob, try checking out the clan discussion, even though they might not be associated with you, they've always got people around to help.

He can make his own things, can't he?

Jakob, try checking out the clan discussion, even though they might not be associated with you, they've always got people around to help.
You're dense
He never said he couldn't do his own project, he proposed that he join an ALREADY present project. In Jakob's case, from personal experience, he's better off taking him up on his offer. Jakob is primarily a scripter, which isn't too useful if you're the only one on a project

You're dense
He never said he couldn't do his own project, he proposed that he join an ALREADY present project. In Jakob's case, from personal experience, he's better off taking him up on his offer. Jakob is primarily a scripter, which isn't too useful if you're the only one on a project
Of course he didn't, Jakob created this topic to look for people to help him create his own server, if he wanted to, he could go to Advanced Bot/Visolator to help him.

People are entitled to make their own creations, propose their own ideas, and execute them. If you aren't comfortable with this, I don't know what I can do about it.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 09:59:04 PM by YK »

Of course he didn't, Jakob created this topic to look for people to help him create his own server, if he wanted to, he could go to Advanced Bot/Visolator to help him.

People are entitled to make their own creations, propose their own ideas, and execute them. If you aren't comfortable with this, I don't know what I can do about it.
I don't think you realize who I am in reference to Jakob
I've known him for almost 2 years
I'm not saying this as a "yeah he should probably ___"
I'm saying this as a "he will more than likely ____ or just not do it"

AB/V wouldn't help him because they have their own project. He would be going to help THEM.

I don't think you realize who I am in reference to Jakob
I've known him for almost 2 years
I'm not saying this as a "yeah he should probably ___"
I'm saying this as a "he will more than likely ____ or just not do it"

AB/V wouldn't help him because they have their own project. He would be going to help THEM.
Well we're talking about something completely different, you had absolutely no reason to call me dense.

But clearly you still have no idea what I meant, so there's no reason in explaining something to someone who uses a very ironic term, not only that, but incorrectly when he doesn't understand.

By "bot events", do you mean Amade's or the default ones?

By "bot events", do you mean Amade's or the default ones?

The default ones.

Really complex bot events too, like bots that will literally walk you around a tutorial.

Really complex bot events too

"Complex"

Yeah that's not complex at all.

Maybe you wouldn't mind coming over to help?
"Complex"

Yeah that's not complex at all.

I should clarify, I wrote that. Sorry. But yeah no thanks, I already have a few projects that I'm supposed to be assisting on.

I should clarify, I wrote that. Sorry. But yeah no thanks, I already have a few projects that I'm supposed to be assisting on.
whorefin quit using my account :( I feel violated
I legit thought I wrote that and I was so damn confused, this is seriously distressing

Jakob I'm fairly certain you know VCE and relay events, making a bot walk from point A to point B and facing the player isn't too difficult for a tutorial. I still think you're better off going to help Advanced Bot