Author Topic: 12 Year Old Gives Birth  (Read 4334 times)

They cut the sides of the vagina to give it a higher ability to stretch without the mother tearing a muscle. Or atleast that's the intention. Sometimes, they tear anyways.
um. idk where you heard that. but no, that's when you get a c-section

um. idk where you heard that. but no, that's when you get a c-section

No that's not what a c section is.

Her mother is 27, meaning that she also gave birth before adulthood.

For real though, that 13 year old guy is legendary. Lost his virginity and already has a child at the age of 13. There's a strong possibility he was 12 when he put that baby in her. Dude's a legend among kings and a king among legends.

And this is why I love dooble

all of this
Her mother is 27, meaning that she also gave birth before adulthood.

For real though, that 13 year old guy is legendary. Lost his virginity and already has a child at the age of 13. There's a strong possibility he was 12 when he put that baby in her. Dude's a legend among kings and a king among legends.
Actually, im sure he was just a horndog and then reality hit him. Atleast he's a bit more mature than most people expecting children.

plot twist i'm the boyfriend

Actually, im sure he was just a horndog and then reality hit him. Atleast he's a bit more mature than most people expecting children.

I guess.

I dunno about you guys but I'm just waiting for Planr to burst in preaching stuff about how this is "more definite proof" that you shouldn't have love before marriage.

No that's not what a c section is.
no stuff? but when the baby won't fit through the birth cbrown town you get a c-section

^

Ripping the vagina open so it won't be "painful" (in this case, the baby cannot fit) during labor is highly rhetorical.

I give my condolences to the baby.

What? People in the medieval era got married at 10 years of age. And in rural parts of countries, people have love at the age of 11-13.
except people died at 40 if that

i want a baby so bad

It's not child enthusiast if both are the same age. And it isn't rape if both parties are OK with it.
if both are the same age.
same age.
What.

How.

The number of people who think having love with children is highly disturbing. I dunno about you, but these people should have their IPs reported to the FBI.

The number of people who think that having love with children is alright is highly disturbing. I dunno about you, but these people should have their IPs reported to the FBI.
I think I ftfy, but you're right on that one.