Author Topic: 12 Year Old Gives Birth  (Read 4381 times)

Can a ---- even fit into a 12 year old ----?
you can say richard and pusillanimous individual y'know, also yeah a you can forget a 12 year old.

What about any age between 9 and 11

EDIT:

Heh, 9/11

EDIT:

Heh, 9/11
Lina Medina

look her up

imagine in the next 100 years how many "greats" there would be before "grandparents" that are still alive.

that's gonna be one big ass will when they die.

EDIT:

Heh, 9/11
how funny, my cousin i never could've met committed Self Delete because of that.

yeah, obviously you can stick your richard in any vagina granted it's length over width

EDIT:

Heh, 9/11
WOW LOL THAT WAS A GOOD ONE

GET IT? 9/11 LOL

young love- literally

but that's rather interesting
i wonder how annoying she was in school during her pregnancy

some great parents amirite

IMO, the newer the generation, the more immature they get.  Back in the 1850s, the twelve-year-old boys were getting guns, hunting, running the farm when Pa is in the next town, etc.  The girls were doing all the same responsibilities as the mother.  By the time of the 1950s, kids were immature much longer but generally simmered down by the ages of 18-21.  Starting with the 1970s and beyond though, adults are running around getting drunk or high every day.  Adults tend to be acting immature until they're like 40 now, and that's if they survive that long from too much smoke, overdoses, etc.

^I agree.

There are too many single parent families. Stop having love with some guy you just met who will just end up leaving you.

No one takes responsibility for themselves anymore. Overweight? McDonalds Fault. In debt? Governments fault. Killed someone while driving under the influence? The drugs/alcohol made them do it.

some great parents aminotrite
I bet you'd like parents like that

This happens all the time. It happened at my middle school a few years ago

Can a ---- even fit into a 12 year old ----?
Yes, yes it can.

IMO, the newer the generation, the more immature they get.  Back in the 1850s, the twelve-year-old boys were getting guns, hunting, running the farm when Pa is in the next town, etc.  The girls were doing all the same responsibilities as the mother.  By the time of the 1950s, kids were immature much longer but generally simmered down by the ages of 18-21.  Starting with the 1970s and beyond though, adults are running around getting drunk or high every day.  Adults tend to be acting immature until they're like 40 now, and that's if they survive that long from too much smoke, overdoses, etc.
but at the same time, in the 1850's living past birth was a forgetin gamble, and the life expectancy was far lower. As we grow more secure and have a longer lifetime, we begin to start stretching out our maturity goals. Thus, back when you lived a shorter life, it was necessary to grow more mature faster, cus you could drop dead from tb at any moment.

damn i wish i had action like that when i was young
protected of course