Slayer | New Bugfix Update

Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 219887 times)

Bump by request.

Thank you so much!

pathfinding/bot navigation is fine and all, but there really needs to be more events for teams and stuff
for example, how about an event that checks if all players on current team are dead and makes the game end for example
what about being able to select something like "OnActive - Team1 - kill" or idk make them win i guess
make these two a reality and i will be the happiest cloaker on earth

You can combine Slayer and VCE to do this. See the Slayer help menu for a list of VCE variables.

Why do I suddenly have a million of these event triggers clogging up my inputs dropdown menu for events? I know it's slayer that's causing it, i've checked the code. Thing is, they weren't there a few days ago, and now suddenly i've got a ton of them. How do I get rid of them?

Lol. Sorry this is late, so you hopefully fixed it by now. There is a setting in the Advanced tab for the number of team events.

It's been a while since a new Slayer Mode came along.

greek pls bot pathfinding!

I'd love to see some new stuff or even a port of older gamemodes that no longer work, like payload or a slayer version of the creep

Hey, does anyone know how to use the gamemode cycle addon? I've been trying to figure out what kind of text should be place in the GAMEMODE_LIST_txt.

there should be an infected gamemode like mw3. Infected team has infinite lives and has to kill the other team. Other team can only die once, and when they do they transfer to the other team. If they kill the infected team, the infected do not transfer to the other team.

I tried doing this with the infection slayer gamemode but it didn't exactly work out because both teams get the person they killed transferred to their team.

-snip-

you can disable a team from infecting in the team options

you can disable a team from infecting in the team options

damn man, thanks for telling me. I was super unaware of that even being a thing.

damn man, thanks for telling me. I was super unaware of that even being a thing.
oh forget someone needs to host this NOW

oh forget someone needs to host this NOW
i will on a nuketown map in the near future

i will on a nuketown map in the near future
i would pay 5 dollars for a dedicated infection server on mw2 rust 24/7

i would pay 5 dollars for a dedicated infection server on mw2 rust 24/7

Rust. MW2. 24/7. Infected. Coming soon.

Sweet. Post when it's online!

I would love it if other people made some! I'll answer any questions they have

Holy loving stuff yes