Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 219072 times)

yes. whats the point of a pathfindind mod if you can't place nodes
I was under the impression that nodes were automatically generated, so manual node placement is optional.

whenws the pathfinding gonna be finish

pathfinding/bot navigation is fine and all, but there really needs to be more events for teams and stuff
for example, how about an event that checks if all players on current team are dead and makes the game end for example
what about being able to select something like "OnActive - Team1 - kill" or idk make them win i guess
make these two a reality and i will be the happiest cloaker on earth

Why do I suddenly have a million of these event triggers clogging up my inputs dropdown menu for events? I know it's slayer that's causing it, i've checked the code. Thing is, they weren't there a few days ago, and now suddenly i've got a ton of them. How do I get rid of them?

Finally, an event for every team! Who knew inclusiveness could be so wonderful

Never know when you might need 50 teams

WWIII servers are gonna be lit.

Why do I suddenly have a million of these event triggers clogging up my inputs dropdown menu for events? I know it's slayer that's causing it, i've checked the code. Thing is, they weren't there a few days ago, and now suddenly i've got a ton of them. How do I get rid of them?
There's a preference that sets the number of team events.

Just make the thing in unity and do dynamic nav agents. Its all built in. Infact, Just rebuild the whole game in unity, its not that hard!
Or just build it in unreal.

But don't build it in cry engine.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 10:02:43 AM by soldier101@ »

Just make the thing in unity and do dynamic nav agents. Its all built in. Infact, Just rebuild the whole game in unity, its not that hard!

No unreal is gay cuz it don't run on potatoes

Is there an option which I can add custom skins to the characters but allow for players to keep their face decals?

found a bug

if the server has no words in the E-Tard list (doesn't matter if filter is on or off), the console will error every time a player speaks.

simple fix on line 1041 of Gamemode_Slayer/server/core/GameConnection.cs

Code: [Select]
if(strLen($Pref::Server::ETardList) > 0)
if(!chatFilter(%client, %msg, $Pref::Server::ETardList, '\c5This is a civilized game.  Please use full words.'))
return;