Slayer | New Bugfix Update

Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 218514 times)

The slayer help section has a whole list.

hey!

thanks...yet again. last time i checked, the slayer help section in game wasn't functioning, so i just forgot about that.

hey!

thanks...yet again. last time i checked, the slayer help section in game wasn't functioning, so i just forgot about that.

haha, no problem. maybe you were thinking of the vce help window? the one within the slayer menu works (for me), but not the one in the events window.

That is way better.

I think the skull would be better off along at the end of the words though.

I assume the outline is just to keep in "Style" but I'm curious to see what it would look like without the outline.
Also the red looks too Saturated, try setting the saturation of the red to like 80% instead of 100.

Here's my mockup of what I mean, I hope you don't mind me borrowing the skull.

[ig width=1000]http://i60.tinypic.com/25a223q.png[/img]

Edit: I saw that Greek suggested to someone else to add "Advanced Gamemode System" so here is a variant:

[IG width=1000]http://i61.tinypic.com/xdcrag.png[/img]
I touch up on the title you made and gave it some more lighting.

I also added a small border.

I can add an inner shadow if you want.

Hey, are you still interested in this?

I totally forgot about mine

I can totally touch up on it too

How do i get Bots to work? none are spawning at all and i checked Help and i did everything it said

do you guys understand that he needs an icon? as in it needs to be image without a background and isn't just text

was wondering also if there are any vce variables for slayer teams? (var:pl:teamname or something like that)

The Help tab in the Slayer GUI lists all VCE variables.

I touch up on the title you made and gave it some more lighting.

[im width=1000]http://i.imgur.com/PJHwffX.png[/img]
The Glossy look is nice but it also is kind of old, Flatness is more modern, think of Material Design or Metro Design.

The one mod that will never die and will always say the versions don't match every time you join the server...
Boy I sure enjoy that.

The one mod that will never die and will always say the versions don't match every time you join the server...
Boy I sure enjoy that.

Yeah, that will happen when the versions don't match.

Hey, are you still interested in this?

I've actually been trying it out. The text does seem fairly small in-game though. (downsized to 256x256)

How do i get Bots to work? none are spawning at all and i checked Help and i did everything it said
Anyone?

Anyone?

it's been said multiple times that badspot broke the functioning of the way bots work or something with one of the previous revisions. he removed a function or changed it, which completely broke the way bots work in slayer.