Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 219183 times)

Do team bots work in Slayer yet? I'm using the 4.0 beta but I can't seem to even find team bot spawns in the slayer brick que.

Disregard this I looked through the topic and found out. Sorry
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 05:12:29 AM by beachbum111111 »

When is Slayer 4 going it come out? It's been over 5 months since it was announced.

Also, have any of the gamemode bugs I've reported been fixed?

GameMode_Whatever/config_slayer.mgame.csv also never does anything.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 07:05:22 AM by jes00 »

When is Slayer 4 going it come out? It's been over 5 months since it was announced.

Also, have any of the gamemode bugs I've reported been fixed?

GameMode_Whatever/config_slayer.mgame.csv also never does anything.

I have no idea. Right now, I don't have any time to work on Blockland stuff.

Yes. I guess I should just release another alpha even though I haven't changed much since the last one.

Use "slayer.mgame.csv". There's new Slayer 4 modding documentation over here: https://bitbucket.org/Greek2me/slayer/wiki/Modding

Whenever my minigame restarts, it lags like hell for thirty seconds. Is the any way to fix is? Will post console.log ASAP.
EDIT: Attached it.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 04:33:32 PM by Space1255 »

An update was released this morning to fix the issue.

I'll be sure to download it ASAP. Thank you!
Downloaded the latest version from the OP and it still doesn't work.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 06:44:22 AM by Space1255 »

The console log you provided is useless. Get a console log of you actually attempting to reset the minigame, with whatever conditions (bricks loaded, etc) that you were having problems with earlier.

You should add Sub-Teams or allie teams that both share the score and the win.
Like 1-Life TDM, Subteams are blue-(subteam)green.
If the other team is killed then bam, Blue & Green both win.

You should add Sub-Teams or allie teams that both share the score and the win.
Like 1-Life TDM, Subteams are blue-(subteam)green.
If the other team is killed then bam, Blue & Green both win.
This would be pretty neat.
The console log you provided is useless. Get a console log of you actually attempting to reset the minigame, with whatever conditions (bricks loaded, etc) that you were having problems with earlier.
Ah, my bad. I'll get to it tomorrow if I can.

Bots don't seem to follow the path nodes at all. I even tried spamming the entire ground with them (And they are the same colour as the team as well) but they still don't follow them. Do I have to set up events on the path nodes or what?

Bots don't seem to follow the path nodes at all. I even tried spamming the entire ground with them (And they are the same colour as the team as well) but they still don't follow them. Do I have to set up events on the path nodes or what?
Bots are not working in the current version. Try the v4 beta, you can find it in modification discussion.

Slayer 4 allows you to spawn bots but they don't follow paths yet. Maybe I can work on that once I get past some of these exams.

Slayer 4 allows you to spawn bots but they don't follow paths yet. Maybe I can work on that once I get past some of these exams.

For some reason I can't get bots to work on slayer 4. I did everything the help section told me to but they aren't spawning.

Post a console log of that happening on the Slayer 4 topic.

here's what was spamming up my console
Code: [Select]
%                                                                               
Syntax error in input.                                                         
eval error >> 37078.onSlayerMinigameReset(\"13935\");                           
BackTrace: ->SimGroup::chainMethodCall->SimObject::call                         
%                                                                               
Syntax error in input.                                                         
eval error >> 37077.onSlayerMinigameReset(\"13935\");                           
%                                                                               
Syntax error in input.                                                         
eval error >> 37076.onSlayerMinigameReset(\"13935\");                           
%                                                                               
Syntax error in input.                                                         
eval error >> 37075.onSlayerMinigameReset(\"13935\");                           
%                                                                               
Syntax error in input.                                                         
eval error >> 37074.onSlayerMinigameReset(\"13935\");                           
%                                                                               
Syntax error in input.                                                         
eval error >> 37073.onSlayerMinigameReset(\"13935\");                           
%                                                                               
Syntax error in input.                                                         
eval error >> 37072.onSlayerMinigameReset(\"13935\");                           
%                                                                               
Syntax error in input.                                                         
eval error >> 37071.onSlayerMinigameReset(\"13935\");                           
%                                                                               
%
I'm not sure if this is during a mini game reset, but I'll definitely nab it when I know for sure there is one. But does this mean anything to you?