Author Topic: That Bingo (5075) and Speedy Onion (29510)  (Read 3035 times)

If I were Sirlancelot, I would de-admin both of them
I know Onion already apologized but still, I would not be able to trust anymore (specially because he is not gonna change anything)

I just think hes gonna pull a betel and keep doing it again despite apologizing

Maybe, SirLancelot seems afk in his server in this moment

Worst part, Bingo and Onion are there, with super admin

If I were Sirlancelot, I would de-admin both of them
I know Onion already apologized but still, I would not be able to trust anymore (specially because he is not gonna change anything)

Do you people read? I've known Sirlance since elementary school. We have all been friends for upwards of five years. Of course he trusts us past this offense. It was exactly that, but he knows full well who we are. Of course he would trust us to be true to our word. I will not do what I did on his server again. That's all that needs to be said about it.

Do you people read?
I do read
But what about you?

I never said Sirlancelot did not trust you

wow, what a pair of starfishs. These guys don't deserve admin powers if they act like this, now i know it could just be them trolling, but unlike others, i take abuse of admin powers very seriously. Being an admin is a privilege, not a right, and it comes with its fair share of responsibility. I don't know about you, but i find it shameful when that privilege is squandered in embarrassing acts like this.

becoming an admin is a privilege one should not take lightly or for granted, as it is a privilege that can be taken away as easily as it is granted.

/support 100%

Read the facts. Sir Lance didn't do anything foolish.
Hey, sorry I'm late, but here's that "witty reply" you were looking for.
I'm hoping this is you being intentionally stupid and sarcastic. But just in case it's not, let's review those facts, shall we?

• You trash Lancelot's server with explosion relays and projectile spam
  • You permanently ban random players for no reason
  • You use admin commands to blind and harass people playing on the server
  • You justify this juvenile attempt at trolling and general jerkbaggery by saying "it's fun"/"you should join me"/"it's just a game"/"I know him in real life so it's fine"/"It was just a joke"

You're delusional if you think he's smart to admin a troll like you. And yes, you are immature, because you behave and think and justify your actions much like a child does.

Oh, and it's not the first time you've done this either.

And here's Speedy being a complete ass at TristanBomb's Server.

Note he owns all the colorful trees (except for those pines), and placed about 400+ Blockhead bot spawns with various weapons, boxed in spawns, etc.

lol
ill add him to my server permaban list later

lol that was kinda funny

You shouldn't admin people just cause you know them IRL :v

You shouldn't admin people just cause you know them IRL :v
I would only do that when they've proven that they are very trustworthy.

Read the facts. Sir Lance didn't do anything foolish. We are friends in real life

I feel like this is the issue, A server's admins shouldn't be Friends and people who you trust, you need to make sure they can behave themselves and actually maintain the server in your absence, both of witch they failed to do, and should not have admin in the first place even if you have known these two clowns in school.