0 (0%)
White
0 (0%)
Orange
0 (0%)
Other (Reply Below)
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Pixel Spells :: Released!  (Read 17043 times)

To help the issue of the heal pixel being severely useless for self defense I'm going to give it a secondary mode "Drain". You can activate drain mode via R (or whatever you have your light key set to) and the color of the pixel will change to a black (maybe add some red in there). Drain will have the same range and spread as heal, but instead of healing it will take 10 hp from the enemy and give it to you.
Just going to make it harm enemies and heal team mates.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 06:59:20 PM by Ghille »

Perhaps you could use colored pong projectiles?
Do you mean for the shield model? Also Aware modeled some brick models.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 02:56:01 PM by Ghille »

Replacing these with different emitters could make them into concrete/neon/smoke :D

Replacing these with different emitters could make them into concrete/neon/smoke :D
Then it wouldn't be pixel spells

Do you mean for the shield model? Also Aware modeled some brick models.
I meant as the actual spell projectiles.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=243057.0#post_pong
Yeah, this is what I had in mind.

I meant as the actual spell projectiles.Yeah, this is what I had in mind.
I actually did try using the pong projectile in like the earliest version, it didnt produce an effect I was happy with. What I'm using now is just a blank projectile with a trail emitter and it looks pretty good and fitting.

I actually did try using the pong projectile in like the earliest version, it didnt produce an effect I was happy with. What I'm using now is just a blank projectile with a trail emitter and it looks pretty good and fitting.
You could use the item models for the projectile too.

You could use the item models for the projectile too.
Eh, the plain trail emitter works best. Also added progress percentage and update logs to OP.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 08:34:00 PM by Ghille »

http://pixeldungeon.wikia.com/wiki/Wand

In the 'types' section, there is a bunch of interesting effects you could somehow integrate into blockland. Yes, it's about wands, but you can just replace those with your pixel spells obv.

http://pixeldungeon.wikia.com/wiki/Wand

In the 'types' section, there is a bunch of interesting effects you could somehow integrate into blockland. Yes, it's about wands, but you can just replace those with your pixel spells obv.
I do like these ideas, but I don't think they would work with the other spells in the pack, the spells function more like arena-ish weapons. I'm sorry I'm rejecting a lot of ideas, I feel bad :(

They're good ideas, they just wouldn't fit in with what we currently have. Once you guys see the current spells function you'd understand.

Make a super jump and dash spell. Those are arena-ish

I do like these ideas, but I don't think they would work with the other spells in the pack, the spells function more like arena-ish weapons. I'm sorry I'm rejecting a lot of ideas, I feel bad :(

They're good ideas, they just wouldn't fit in with what we currently have. Once you guys see the current spells function you'd understand.
Don't feel bad, you know what's best for your mod more than we do.

i have an idea,Spread pixel,it fires 7 projectiles that upon hitting spread into 2 more,that have gravity