0 (0%)
White
0 (0%)
Orange
0 (0%)
Other (Reply Below)
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Pixel Spells :: Released!  (Read 16839 times)

Ok ok I'm bumping a lot.
I have another idea
A destructo pixel (Must have peoples trust in order to break their bricks (Must be full)
Like the destructo wand but shoot projectiles like a flank cannon
I don't think you get it. This is for an arena. You don't want to permanently break bricks in an arena. Can you imagine what that would be like in a DM? The pixel does absolutely nothing for most people but anyone with trust from the builder can destroy the arena which will never be respawned. Nothing should be restricted depending on who you are. That makes an unfair game.

Please, for the love of god, THINK before you suggest.

I don't think you get it. This is for an arena. You don't want to permanently break bricks in an arena. Can you imagine what that would be like in a DM? The pixel does absolutely nothing for most people but anyone with trust from the builder can destroy the arena which will never be respawned. Nothing should be restricted depending on who you are. That makes an unfair game.

Please, for the love of god, THINK before you suggest.
Ok ok ok ok
I think this might be good.
A shock wave pixel.
When used a circle will appear, anyone in it will lose -20 HP
Better?

add a THUNDER spell that'd summon a lighting bolt projectile from the sky.

ofcourse it'll only work outdoors though

Idea: Charge Pixel
What it does: Forces the user to charge forward a certain distance. If the player hits another player, it does a certain amount of damage.
Damage: 40-50 HP?
and like a dash thing that fires you forward then explodes things if you hit someone?
Considering something like this.
You should make a purple pixel in which you charge it, thrn fire. What happens when you fire is that it launches someone away from you. The more charge you have, the harder the blast.
Ranged practically does this already.
Idea: Stealth Pixel
What it does: Causes the user to become invisible for a certain amount of time
ADDITIONAL: Can be fired at another player to make them become invisible with right click?
I was going to actually do something like this, it would be an escape. You use it and you go invisible and get increased walk speed, however, it just wouldn't really work out.

Progress wise, today I'm going to try to fix the ranges charge emitter (it currently changes color on charge but doesn't change to the original). I'm also trying to find a slayer variable that allows something to occur only to teammates.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 02:34:21 PM by Ghille »

Ok ok ok ok
I think this might be good.
A shock wave pixel.
When used a circle will appear, anyone in it will lose -20 HP
Better?
Do you like this one?

Do you like this one?
It's interesting, I'll think about it.

How about something like a Blink Pixel (aqua?), where you click and it teleports you about 8 studs in that direction unless it hits an object first, in which case it either teleports you there (if you can do it without the player getting stuck) or just cancels the spell. Conserves momentum and rotation. It would be useful for dodging other pixels or making large jumps.

Snip
I would make so many gamemodes just based off of this one power.

fabulous pixel
-Shoots a projectile that upon hitting someone, turns his/her whole body pink
-slowly starts killing the player, like poison
-projectile is very slow and leaves the user unable to move for a second after firing, but when the projectile hits someone, death is unavoidable

This would probably work better than a charge ability, I think I'm going to make it purple tho if I do add it. Also what if I made the shield so that you have to actually hold fire in order for it to appear and reflect?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 08:01:23 AM by Ghille »

dude seriously invisibility/stealth and mobility/runny-jumpy spells would be really good to have.

dude seriously invisibility/stealth and mobility/runny-jumpy spells would be really good to have.
I'm balancing these to work with the quake like player and leap jet player, therefore you would already have lots of mobility. You can currently explosive jump with two weapons, and the teleport should give some nice mobility if it's implemented.
I was going to actually do something like this, it would be an escape. You use it and you go invisible and get increased walk speed, however, it just wouldn't really work out.
Stealth spells wise, I'll reconsider this. If I do I think I'll make the cloak unlimited but you cannot damage when it's in use and there will be a faint pixel trail left behind you.

Tomorrow I have the day off and I'm going to hopefully (lol procrastination) try and play with some new ideas I like aswell as working on the current spells.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 03:47:07 PM by Ghille »

How about a spell that works like the reflector, sends back spells or creates a barrier around you that pushes people back without you being harmed.

How about a spell that works like the reflector, sends back spells or creates a barrier around you that pushes people back without you being harmed.
The shield will do this, maybe not the push part tho

Hmm.

I'd love to use these spells for a DM where you can pick your loadout.