0 (0%)
White
0 (0%)
Orange
0 (0%)
Other (Reply Below)
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Pixel Spells :: Released!  (Read 17015 times)

I think yellow should be in both hands and should require both hands to be up.  Additionally, red fire rate should be fast, but heal very little.  Does red raycast?

I think there should be black spell for darkness.
It could blind people
Or something else

I think yellow should be in both hands and should require both hands to be up.  Additionally, red fire rate should be fast, but heal very little.  Does red raycast?
It doesn't raycast, but it has a high fire rate. If you hit a teammate they are granted 10 HP, if you hit an enemy you drain their health.

if you hit an enemy you drain their health.
Do they just get damaged, or is there lifesteal?

Make a thing that spawns an explosion in your position, dealing massive damage to people around you and moderate damage to you

and like a dash thing that fires you forward then explodes things if you hit someone?

And a controllable magic missile? based off this

Do they just get damaged, or is there lifesteal?
There's lifesteal, you hit them, they lose health, you gain health.

based off this
I completely expected the Magic Missile from Terraria, which both has the same name and behavior of what you said.

I have an idea.
Teleport spell (should be admin only I think)
Good for getting to far places

I have an idea.
Teleport spell (should be admin only I think)
Good for getting to far places
No. Admin-only spells would be ridiculous. Admins can already use the admin orb if they feel like cheating, so it should be usable by anyone. How about something like a Blink Pixel (aqua?), where you click and it teleports you about 8 studs in that direction unless it hits an object first, in which case it either teleports you there (if you can do it without the player getting stuck) or just cancels the spell. Conserves momentum and rotation. It would be useful for dodging other pixels or making large jumps.

You should make a purple pixel in which you charge it, thrn fire. What happens when you fire is that it launches someone away from you. The more charge you have, the harder the blast.

You should make a purple pixel in which you charge it, thrn fire. What happens when you fire is that it launches someone away from you. The more charge you have, the harder the blast.
So like a knockback pixel?

I got a idea
My other one was possible but I got one.
A shield pixel spell
Lasts for 2 minutes and takes a 4 min charge

Ignore this
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 02:09:08 PM by Lukas75 »

I got a idea
My other one was possible but I got one.
A shield pixel spell
Lasts for 2 minutes and takes a 4 min charge
Did you even read the OP...

Idea: Charge Pixel
What it does: Forces the user to charge forward a certain distance. If the player hits another player, it does a certain amount of damage.
Damage: 40-50 HP?

Idea: Stealth Pixel
What it does: Causes the user to become invisible for a certain amount of time
ADDITIONAL: Can be fired at another player to make them become invisible with right click?

Idea: Bounce Pixel
What it does: Can be fired at other users to send them up into the air a certain distance.
Damage: None, unless fall damage counts

Idea: Self-Bounce Pixel
What it does: Fires you up into the air
Damage: None, unless fall damage counts

Idea: Scramble Pixel
What it does: Can be fired at other players to make their screen shake like a large explosion went off next to them
ADDITONAL: Can be charged to do more shaking? The less the charge, the less it shakes???
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 02:18:51 PM by Daswiruch »

Ok ok I'm bumping a lot.
I have another idea
A destructo pixel (Must have peoples trust in order to break their bricks (Must be full)
Like the destructo wand but shoot projectiles like a flank cannon