Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 160200 times)

NXT won't fix RS3 for me.

OSRS is the place to be...
RS Classic is the place to be

If I could justify it somehow I'd probably buy membership again.

the increased draw distance shows how tiny the world is though :(

the increased draw distance shows how tiny the world is though :(
It makes it feel like more of a world though, a bit small but you can see what it's really like. Plus they're adding the new eastern islands in Rs3 which should be an amazing place in NXT

Just bought OSRS membership like a month ago I did ten hours of wyverns and then I got bored instantly ;/. I don't like the direction the game's been heading in... it aint the same JAGEX.

I did ten hours of wyverns and then I got bored instantly ;/. I don't like the direction the game's been heading in... it aint the same JAGEX.
>10 hours of wyverns
>"I don't like the direction the game's been heading in..."

You didn't get bored instantly if you played for 10 hours straight. lol
Sounds like you got burnt out.

Just bought OSRS membership like a month ago I did ten hours of wyverns and then I got bored instantly ;/. I don't like the direction the game's been heading in... it aint the same JAGEX.
10 hours and you're burned out already? Good luck ever getting a 99 lol

why the forget are partyhats 5k each now in OSRS

why the forget are partyhats 5k each now in OSRS

handicap mods dropped an insane amount of them

handicaps
i had been running a decently steady investment in partyhats since 2013, but they've gone and shambled it. now my 6+ mil investment has been watered down to a 300k profit. forget jagex

handicaps
i had been running a decently steady investment in partyhats since 2013, but they've gone and shambled it. now my 6+ mil investment has been watered down to a 300k profit. forget jagex
They made it clear upon initially releasing them that they would not be worth investing in.

I like how they (justifiably) go after botters for ruining the in-game economy, yet they pull a stunt off like that. Hypocrites.