RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN

Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 160188 times)

Go to hell and die Jagex

I never even once botted during my entire runescape career, they made a loving baseless ban i can't appeal to and wasn't warned about
loving cunts

Does the evidence link show anything?

Does the evidence link show anything?
Nope they don't want to reveal the way their bot detectors work
Which is very strange because i've read that automated systems cannot give permabans, so something is forgety right here

Either way i've made a reddit thread, maybe i can still appeal somehow

one of my ironman accounts got banned for "macroing major", yet I don't bot either. Can't see the evidence as well.

My main account was perma-muted in 2013 for apparently advertising websites. I don't remember doing that though, unless my account got hacked which is very unlikely. I couldn't view evidence either and it was apparently my first offense. Couldn't appeal, even though it was three years old. Is there any way at all to get it unmuted? :v

Doesn't seem like you can get it back when they say un-appealable, they'll just flat out ignore you, i've looked up other people's bans and people shared stories in the reddit thread i made and yeah.
I made that account back in 2007 and now it's gone and all the hard work i put into it, i'm gonna be real careful with any jagex products for the next forever

My original 06 account was banned once I tried logging on RS3 with it. Never botted a day in my life with it, but I had my fair share of mutes as a kid. It was like a slap in the face when I logged on after years of inactivity.

The only way you'd get unbanned is if a lot of people made a fuss about you getting banned.
You're not a popular youtuber though, so you're forgeted. Sorry.

tournament sucks FeelsBadMan

i wish runescape at least updated the models to be slightly uh.. nicer in 2007scape. like at least subdivide their fukin triangle heads

i wish runescape at least updated the models to be slightly uh.. nicer in 2007scape. like at least subdivide their fukin triangle heads
2007scape.

Nope they don't want to reveal the way their bot detectors work
Which is very strange because i've read that automated systems cannot give permabans, so something is forgety right here
[i mg]http://i.imgur.com/fGukuG0.png[/img]
Either way i've made a reddit thread, maybe i can still appeal somehow
quit for a few (many) reasons. This is one (most) of them.