Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 161094 times)

Mine be DragonoidX in the clan Reborn Fate

Mines lionheart1, if you are going to add me tell me since I have my display status set to friends only.

SentryTV, I'm in world 98 woodcutting with Pah south-east of Falador.

I think I changed mine to Nerdaucity. Last time I logged in I was doing a couple of quests in Lumbridge, trying to get used to the new UI.

Why anyone would still pay for this game is so far beyond me I can't even see it.
I mean really. 15 bucks a month for a stuffty sub flashgame "mmo" with an added fee ontop of the monthly charge for the original version?

Why anyone would still pay for this game is so far beyond me I can't even see it.
I mean really. 15 bucks a month for a stuffty sub flashgame "mmo" with an added fee ontop of the monthly charge for the original version?

7.95 a month, java/html5

also the original version you get along with membership. so thats 7.95 a month for members on the main game AND the original game..

if you're here to talk stuff then please start telling your autobiography.

don't come into a topic and question why people like something
because quite frankly it makes you look like a douche
if you don't get it, don't ask in a place where people enjoy said thing it doesn't really make much sense since if someone gives any reasons i'm sure there's going to be some kind of "that's a stupid reason do this instead"

someone give me money ugh

someone give me money ugh
You should dance in the G.E. for money.

Well it was already mentioned, but paying real money for mems is $7.95 a month for mems on both RS3 (current runescape) and Old School. On top of that, if you can acquire the money in-game, you can pay for membership by buying a bond for 6.5mil gp for 14 days with the exact same benefits. That's not much gold once you get into members skilling, and anyone willing to put time in the game can get membership indefinitely for free.

Well it was already mentioned, but paying real money for mems is $7.95 a month for mems on both RS3 (current runescape) and Old School. On top of that, if you can acquire the money in-game, you can pay for membership by buying a bond for 6.5mil gp for 14 days with the exact same benefits. That's not much gold once you get into members skilling, and anyone willing to put time in the game can get membership indefinitely for free.
I've been chopping elders for money and I get about 2m an hour. That means about 3 hours of my time can get me membership for 14 days.

Yesterday i received an email from Jagex claiming that my account had been banned for botting

a while back some dipstuff had hacked my password and account details, after which gmail told me that someone from Dublin had tried logging onto my secondary email account

this is all suspicious

mr nobody likes talking stuff
he has no idea when the stuff he's talking isn't accurate at all. he's not even talking about the same game.