Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 161588 times)

Holy stuff lol, I got a starved ancient effigy training slayer fighting aberrant spectres, best drop ever from them.

I just got a green bird's egg from a nest.
Too bad I can't hatch it until 70 summoning.

>needed to kill 100 fungi magi

>make 420k while doing it

>do another assignment, crawling hands, useless

>do that

>get a new assignment

>160 fungi magi

oh yes.

I just got a green bird's egg from a nest.
Too bad I can't hatch it until 70 summoning.
I've had gotten a red and a blue egg before, don't think I've gotten a green yet.

Last I checked, membership was 14.99 a month. Perhaps I was looking at the wrong thing.

And it's funny how people think I hate this game, because I don't. Or atleast I didn't. This game was my first "mmo" and I still like coming back to it although I feel it's lost most of its charm. My argument was not to say the game is bad and nobody should play it (as most of you smart smart people assume each loving time) It was me disagreeing with the membership fee and its presentation. Even if my numbers were off, and I admit they were, I still don't think the game is worth paying for.

You people blow up every time I say anything unfavorable about anything. So sorry for wanting to express my opinion to the subject. Apparently my opinion is always wrong.

I'm like you, I sometimes feel that the game lost most of its charm, and especially with things like bonds/buyable items, it's lost most of its attraction to me.
But sometimes I do like to play it since its basically the same game that I used to like with more features.
Even though they are selling coins now with bonds.
Also it is 7.95$ a month, 16.95$ I think for three months.
Used to be 5$ a month a long time ago, and 15$ for four?

Anyway, what's with off-hand ranging items costing to much?
Main hand Rune Darts cost about 100-150 ea.
Now for the off-hand variant: 1,000+
And the adamant off-hand darts wont even sell, they are 48 coins ea, and I am buying them for 101 ea.

Last I checked, membership was 14.99 a month. Perhaps I was looking at the wrong thing.

And it's funny how people think I hate this game, because I don't. Or atleast I didn't. This game was my first "mmo" and I still like coming back to it although I feel it's lost most of its charm. My argument was not to say the game is bad and nobody should play it (as most of you smart smart people assume each loving time) It was me disagreeing with the membership fee and its presentation. Even if my numbers were off, and I admit they were, I still don't think the game is worth paying for.

You people blow up every time I say anything unfavorable about anything. So sorry for wanting to express my opinion to the subject. Apparently my opinion is always wrong.
Mr.Nobody, No opinions are wrong. Opinions are unique for every individual.
Its just that some others don't agree with your opinion. However your opinion does still stand strongly.

forget, do you guys not know how to check the website or something?

Why does divination have to be so annoying to get up, over five hours I was only have to get to 40 from 25.

edit,
forget, do you guys not know how to check the website or something?
I just didn't bother digging through the site, it's annoying having to find the prices on the site.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 10:14:03 AM by Pah1023 »

hot damn i havent played this in ages
i still remember my login though. after they changed the defense skill or whatever it was i couldnt wear rune armor so i quit because leveling up again over a loving update is bullstuff

hot damn i havent played this in ages
i still remember my login though. after they changed the defense skill or whatever it was i couldnt wear rune armor so i quit because leveling up again over a loving update is bullstuff
Ah, I remember that update, my other account couldn't wear rune because of that, so I had to level it up.
Anyway, getting levels in combat skills is pretty easy, why not level it up and continue playing instead of quitting?

Ah, I remember that update, my other account couldn't wear rune because of that, so I had to level it up.
Anyway, getting levels in combat skills is pretty easy, why not level it up and continue playing instead of quitting?

all i did towards the end was grind clay constantly for money that i have nothing to spend on. i spent it on some festive stuff or something, and then the update came along and i couldnt wear it anymore.
leveling up is also really boring, and without the only armor i had, it can be a real pain.

just buy adamant it's the new level 40 melee armor/equipment

oh my loving god i looked at my ban history
oh my god kill me now

Looking for someone to do The Shield of Arrav with, anyone up for it?