Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 161583 times)

i started a new character on 07scape and i've been trying to do the loving waterfall quest but i keep getting 1-shot by these stupid loving moss giants

i started a new character on 07scape and i've been trying to do the loving waterfall quest but i keep getting 1-shot by these stupid loving moss giants

Get a zombie/skeleton to attack you and turn off run so it stays attacking you.

You'll need food but you can heal off all their attacks since they don't hit 10s.

Aww yee, just remembered my password to my member's account.

The best times on this game:
"Follow me I know where treasure is"
*Leads to the wilderness and kills*

The best of times, the worst of times.

Get a zombie/skeleton to attack you and turn off run so it stays attacking you.

You'll need food but you can heal off all their attacks since they don't hit 10s.
THANK YOU SO loving MUCH AAAAARGH

Dang. The amount of time I wasted on this game is staggering. I practically did everything there was to do, made it to the top, got to see what it was like to be maxed and have a partyhat as well. Now I can never bring myself to replay again since the grind was too much. It would be like the fifth time starting up again. SCREW THAT.

Oh god, i remember this..

Anyway, found out that you can now get membership through in-game gold (Through the 'Bond' item that can be bought on the GE, usually.). Being that it's only 5mil for 14 days, I might start playing again. Maybe il finally get to maxing magic and fletching. I got lazy around 86 magic / 75 fletching.
edit:
Yep, alching my way back up to 10mil in f2p (f2p alching sucks. :c) then buying a bond to do some members alching back up to at least 100mil, then il max magic and fletching finally.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 10:49:54 AM by Evar678 »

Finally got membership again, and now getting back into this game.
Hoping to get 99 magic (or at least 94).
Been forever since I was last members, so many new things.

Same here, finally got my bond after about a day or two making another 2mil in f2p.

Same here, finally got my bond after about a day or two making another 2mil in f2p.
#humblebrag

I probably should try fletching, never really got to level it or ranged up.

Who has any good money making methods?
Logging back in I realized I am poor again, and the ways I used to make money just isn't enough anymore.
I'm tempted to go soloing zamorak boss in gwd, but I am not quite sure my equipment is good enough.
I have full ahrim robes, grifolic wand/orb/book, amulet of glory, zamorak cape, and gano gloves/boots.

well it's a pain in the ass but getting to 82 runecrafting and running astrals with pouches and Contact NPC from Dream Mentor is a good money making strategy but it's really tiring and repetitive because you can't afk it at all whatsoever

82 isn't very big of a task because of the runespan