Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 159934 times)

DARKSCAPE:
PVP EVERYWHERE
FREE TO PLAY
LIKE AN RSPS
amgmgmamgm

DARKSCAPE:
PVP EVERYWHERE
FREE TO PLAY
LIKE AN RSPS
amgmgmamgm

oh jesus I wanna try it but I don't

Gotta get on that defence grind

Startin to get wrecked by pures in Darkscape

Just a tip, do Waterfall Quest ASAP. 30 ATK and STR cannot be overlooked.

"RuneScape members get 50% extra XP, double bank space and an extra item kept safe on death - meaning quicker progression and a tighter grip on your hard-won gear."

forget to the YES

darkscape got me sitting throughout school like
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 03:51:41 PM by Freek »

skills after first day of off and on darkscape

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/a=13/c=Evrm7j3B5Nk/forums.ws?398,399,430,65680220

My thoughts on Darkscape stuff. Post and support me.

Quote from: Pecon
I've been playing for a few hours now and have seen a few issues with how 'skulling' and guards work.

I think it goes without saying, but the guard AI's need improvement in how they target people. I'm sure this will be fixed in good time, but it really needs to be a high priority task. People are trolling high profile areas like banks and attacking people from outside the bank without triggering the bank guard.

The next thing is that I believe the 'skull' system in general needs to be relaxed a very small amount. The main thing that has been griping me is seeing a player getting attacked for no reason in a protected area, and then receiving a bounty if I attack the aggressor to try and defend them. In addition to this, the system needs some more depth as well. Rather than the traditional 'skull' system, it seems like having something more along the lines of an actual bounty system would be really befitting of Darkscape. The current skull system unfortunately doesn't help much in stopping players who want to run up and kill the first person they see, as even when they die they can just respawn and immediately head back to it. Accruing a high bounty through repeat-offense (in protected areas) or lots of kills in general, should impose higher consequences than simply being smote by a guard when you return to a city. Maybe you have to pay off your fines? Maybe you have to serve some sort of jail sentence? Maybe certain players can even take on the roles of guards and/or bounty hunters?? There are a lot of places you can go with this sort of game style. With the introduction of players into a 'law' system, we could see corruption, political machines, and true white knights.

Darkscape is a new concept with huge potential, it's just very rough at the moment. I'm really excited to see where it will go from here, and hope someone on the development team takes some of these ideas into consideration!

Wait sorry if I sound like a cigarette but whats darkscape

Wait sorry if I sound like a cigarette but whats darkscape
Think of it as jagex's teaser to deadman mode. It's an official version of runescape on a patch shortly before EOC (modern graphics and such but mechanically almost identical to osrs) where pvp is everywhere.

Think of it as jagex's teaser to deadman mode. It's an official version of runescape on a patch shortly before EOC (modern graphics and such but mechanically almost identical to osrs) where pvp is everywhere.
No it isn't... it's EoC, just without the option to actually play EoC...
It's Pre-Tuska/elf city

It's very, very fun. I'm level 58 combat already, about to complete monkey madness... that double XP *nerdgasm*

It's very, very fun. I'm level 58 combat already, about to complete monkey madness... that double XP *nerdgasm*
jesus dude lol

you the type of brother to have full rune with double dds