RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN

Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 160138 times)

Holy stuff. While I was slaying gargoyles, a level 138 player outright gives away a Saradomin Godsword to me for free (Note: I'm poor as forget and was using Armadyl instead of Saradomin to compensate):

So I basically got a Godsword by doing absolutely nothing:

I forgot to take a screenshot of the trade itself since I was so caught off-guard by this even happening at all.
(inb4wowrs3cigaretteot)

Wow, that was pretty generous of that person. If they were getting money from bonds then that was an easy $6 giveaway.

It was also extremely generous due to how well timed it happened, since I kept having to heal up with adrenaline due to the gargoyles chipping away at my health, and the random Saradomin GS giveaway was very convenient for the situation.

Hell, she even took the time to leave and get another Saradomin GS after she gave it away. Very grateful that I have one now though. Might end one of my many struggles with slayer.

Man, I had to work hard and save up for my SGS back when I cared enough to play >:U

Edit:

Has it really been that long?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 07:48:32 PM by Tokthree »

Edit:

I'm only two months away from that cape. We're all too old.

They put chronicle on steam?
They've put their games on steam in the past, I don't see why not now.

Edit:

2 years and 2 months until I'm there

http://store.steampowered.com/app/205890/
poopy game now on steam

from the reviews:

“I felt the cathedral of its genius being constructed around me.”

pls no

Wish I still had my original account from back in 2001-2002, my 4th account is my main now and just got the 5 year.

you played runescape when you were 3-4?

you played runescape when you were 3-4?
2002 is more likely, he'd maybe be 5 by then. at least at that age, his mom or dad could've put him down in front of a computer to distract him, which would've allowed him to discover Runescape.

Correction around 2003. My brother was way into computers and he showed me the game. He used to farm gold with bots and sell it lol.

First two fights as an obby mauler. Pk'd over 4mil