Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 161256 times)

im rich guys look at my money
im so rich
$$$ rich $$$

for me construction is like an endgame skill that you level up when basically everything is done and you just got a bunch of money lying around
so unless youre filthy rich already or get a billion gp an hour, construction feels like a waste, like that money could be used so much better

so its probably no surprise that my construction is my lowest skill at 40
i dont even have anything at my house, just a workshop used for a guest, i got all the exp from quests and tears of guthix

training 75+ construction is a nightmare

for me construction is like an endgame skill that you level up when basically everything is done and you just got a bunch of money lying around
so unless youre filthy rich already or get a billion gp an hour, construction feels like a waste, like that money could be used so much better

so its probably no surprise that my construction is my lowest skill at 40
i dont even have anything at my house, just a workshop used for a guest, i got all the exp from quests and tears of guthix
For me Construction has always been my favorite because it's literally the one skill that you can actually exhibit some creativity in; by designing a wonderful house. Literally none of the other skills in Runescape have any creative aspect.

im only going to start skilling construction when gold is not a problem anymore. i would hate to have a great idea in mind, but realize i have ran out of gp.

maybe thats why i played games like roller coaster tycoon 3 only on the sandbox mode because i just wanted to make sick parks and not care about money

to get to 99 construction i need around 115m

also pecon got 84 construction on rs3
what a fraud

beat my 1 construction you membership loseRS
(im broke ok i cant affORD MEMBERSHIP)

while farming for 40 ranged at moss giants i got 2 uncut sapphires and an uncut emerald in a row B)
thanks game

BAM im the best runescape player ever
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 09:16:09 PM by Ayxrion »

I downloaded this game and haven't really touched. Should I play this?

The best way to describe runescape is like this:

have the parts of the game people weren't willing to pay for in the testing phases, or pay $10 a month so you can get more of the same, but shiny.

if you're into games where you grind for hours+, i recommend it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjtZGjI29Qc
the absolute mad man did it
he maxed out only using treasure hunter

if you're into games where you grind for hours+, i recommend it.

then I'll reconsider.