Poll

What style of vehicle you would like to see more?

Modern expensive cars
6 (15.4%)
Early 2000's or 90's generic cheap cars (sedans or so on)
6 (15.4%)
Specific cars for specific purposes (Mail or ice cream van for example)
6 (15.4%)
60's luxury Cars
2 (5.1%)
70's whatever Cars
5 (12.8%)
80's iconic Cars
3 (7.7%)
Racing Cars (NASCAR, Le Mans, stuff like that)
3 (7.7%)
Eastern European Old Cars (Trabant or Lada vehicles for example)
1 (2.6%)
War Vehicles (yes that's right)
3 (7.7%)
Boats (not sure how I'll be able to do it but we'll see)
3 (7.7%)
Planes
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Development Topic - LOCKED (Move to the Add-Ons Topic)  (Read 294249 times)

I also did a few small updates on the Cronus, especially on the interior.

With the standard model now done, I can work on the Tuned version which has more power and it will be able to oversteer and do power slides (I plan to) which will also come with the roll cage and the extended fenders.

I also did a few small updates on the Cronus, especially on the interior.
-snip-
With the standard model now done, I can work on the Tuned version which has more power and it will be able to oversteer and do power slides (I plan to) which will also come with the roll cage and the extended fenders.

Hey, those headlights look familiar

Familiar to what?
I remember the headlights being one of your steam avatars, but I'm just saying that they're familiar; no need to question about it

The car is now in-game!

Don't worry about the side mirrors and doorhandles they will be added later.

Look at this perfection, bestowed upon my eyeballs. *ah*

Can you snip that? Just take out the [img][/img] and replace it with snip

Filipe do you know how to get the speedometer and stuff in the car to work? Like is there a script for that where if a car has gauges they move?

Filipe do you know how to get the speedometer and stuff in the car to work? Like is there a script for that where if a car has gauges they move?
No that's not possible, the best thing you can do is download some client sided speedometer that shows up on the screen.

Try Xalo's Speedometer. It's pretty cool.

No that's not possible, the best thing you can do is download some client sided speedometer that shows up on the screen.
I think you are confusing possible with practical here.

I think you are confusing possible with practical here.
No I'm not, you can't simply animate the meters on the model to go with the acceleration of the vehicle.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 06:02:29 PM by Filipe »

Yeah try that!
Toille I have Xalos speedometer. Also, I'm TopGear Stig on Blockland, you know, your friend? Lol did you not know that?