Filipe1020's Development Topic - LOCKED (Move to the Add-Ons Topic)

Poll

What style of vehicle you would like to see more?

Modern expensive cars
6 (15.4%)
Early 2000's or 90's generic cheap cars (sedans or so on)
6 (15.4%)
Specific cars for specific purposes (Mail or ice cream van for example)
6 (15.4%)
60's luxury Cars
2 (5.1%)
70's whatever Cars
5 (12.8%)
80's iconic Cars
3 (7.7%)
Racing Cars (NASCAR, Le Mans, stuff like that)
3 (7.7%)
Eastern European Old Cars (Trabant or Lada vehicles for example)
1 (2.6%)
War Vehicles (yes that's right)
3 (7.7%)
Boats (not sure how I'll be able to do it but we'll see)
3 (7.7%)
Planes
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Development Topic - LOCKED (Move to the Add-Ons Topic)  (Read 294255 times)

Toille I have Xalos speedometer. Also, I'm TopGear Stig on Blockland, you know, your friend? Lol did you not know that?
Just because you know him it doesn't make you instantly his friend.

Also it would be a GIANT pain to try to get the dials to work. That and I don't think blockland will let that be a thing.

Just because you know him it doesn't make you instantly his friend.
Filipe1020 we play Blockland together on my server. DO YOU REALIZE THAT? Is it not obvious FILIPE?  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

Filipe1020 we play Blockland together on my server. DO YOU REALIZE THAT? Is it not obvious FILIPE?  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

It still doesn't, I play on Blockland servers and there are people I don't really like. Also why the spam of cookie monster?

Filipe1020 we play Blockland together on my server. DO YOU REALIZE THAT? Is it not obvious FILIPE? *snip*
Can you just shut up with the spam? You are annoying us.

wishing for the auzore qq, and kei :3

You sure do love the buses.
Who wouldn't love the buses? Who wouldn't love the BIKES?

I wish Filipe made "Betas" of his WIP Cars. Like betas for the bikes and buses.

Hey guys, I want to apologize for my lack of anything new, I'm having some computer issues that will hopefully be fixed this week, the good thing is that time that I've been having problems is actually boosting my inspiration to work on Blockland again, I'm still not done yet with both my Add-Ons and SuperKart.

I wish Filipe made "Betas" of his WIP Cars. Like betas for the bikes and buses.
That would be cool

Good news! A Beta version of the Brent Cronus is now available to download! Including a showcase video to watch!

Download Beta Version
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 03:33:09 PM by Filipe »

I have a question. Do you want people to report bugs. So that they (the bugs) don't make release. I know it's a beta and it may be a bit buggy anyway.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 06:33:33 PM by DodgeViperAcr16 »

Found a tiny issue. It's on both sides.