Poll

What style of vehicle you would like to see more?

Modern expensive cars
6 (15.4%)
Early 2000's or 90's generic cheap cars (sedans or so on)
6 (15.4%)
Specific cars for specific purposes (Mail or ice cream van for example)
6 (15.4%)
60's luxury Cars
2 (5.1%)
70's whatever Cars
5 (12.8%)
80's iconic Cars
3 (7.7%)
Racing Cars (NASCAR, Le Mans, stuff like that)
3 (7.7%)
Eastern European Old Cars (Trabant or Lada vehicles for example)
1 (2.6%)
War Vehicles (yes that's right)
3 (7.7%)
Boats (not sure how I'll be able to do it but we'll see)
3 (7.7%)
Planes
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Development Topic - LOCKED (Move to the Add-Ons Topic)  (Read 297518 times)

To bring out the hype a little bit more in my topic, here are a few plans I have in mind for the near future.

Create a car brand only for the cars I'll design - Basicly a Filipe Motors or Filipe Cars kind of thing where I add cars that are not based off anything in real life and are designed by me, like the Evasion for example.

Work on the Bus Pack - I want to completely remake the bus model I've made and revamp the handling to create a more bus feel, and add others in the bunch

Big Kei Cars Pack Update - New cars, handling updates, lights support, two new Packs for it called Cargo and Drift and other cool things that you can expect later on, expect Blockland to have even more Kei Cars than Gran Turismo does.

Zenoz - I have to make the Mk2 generation and other things that are left to do to release it

Create a new gun - I don't want to give much detail about it, I want it to be a surprise and it will be something that will stand out.

Item Props Pack - Items for you to hold, useful for videos.

Useful Face Pack 2 - More emotions, better organization of the faces.

Star Fox Arwing - Model is done, I still have to get it to work in-game.

By the way here is something extra about the Kei Cars, especially the Racing Pack which is the only proper pack I've done that looks like it's ready for a Grand Prix, I've been thinking of creating a Clan called Kei Cars Racing Championship, where players can create teams with friends, choose the car and the colors for it, and participate in serious races, what do you guys say?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 07:58:28 PM by Filipe »

Create a new gun - I don't want to give much detail about it, I want it to be a surprise and it will be something that will stand out.
ooo neat, is it a storm weapon or a new one entirely
speaking of which are the storm weapons basically dead or do you have plans to revive that at some point

ooo neat, is it a storm weapon or a new one entirely
speaking of which are the storm weapons basically dead or do you have plans to revive that at some point
New one entirely, and I might update the storm weapons at some point, they're not dead it's already released anyway.

So I was thinking a lot into using a modified model of the hands for the steering wheel from now on so it will look like you're actually holding it properly, like this.

And this is how it is originally.

What do you guys think?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 09:12:06 PM by Filipe »

cool. Also, I would understand if it takes you a while to do CVS for the Citi Mk2. But what bugs me is that the sedan is automatically a police car. I want a civillian sedan please.

cool. Also, I would understand if it takes you a while to do CVS for the Citi Mk2. But what bugs me is that the sedan is automatically a police car. I want a civillian sedan please.
What? The Sedan version has CVS, do you have the old Citi enabled? Try disabling it to see if it fixes anything.

New one entirely, and I might update the storm weapons at some point, they're not dead it's already released anyway.

So I was thinking a lot into using a modified model of the hands for the steering wheel from now on so it will look like you're actually holding it properly, like this.

And this is how it is originally.

What do you guys think?
The new hands look better

I find the new hands to be slightly disturbing.

The gripping hands would make more sense if the hands ever gripped anything else, but blockhead hands just don't flex. No matter what weapon they're holding, they just hold out their hand like it is and it grips with whatever force keeps their hands and feet near their body. It's not the best, but it's how it is.

Of course, you can do whatever you prefer, but these are the reasons I won't be following suit in this case.

I find the new hands to be slightly disturbing.

The gripping hands would make more sense if the hands ever gripped anything else, but blockhead hands just don't flex. No matter what weapon they're holding, they just hold out their hand like it is and it grips with whatever force keeps their hands and feet near their body. It's not the best, but it's how it is.

Of course, you can do whatever you prefer, but these are the reasons I won't be following suit in this case.
I understand your point of view, but at the same time the new hands made it a bit more fun to drive because it looks like you're properly holding the wheel, maybe I'll try to change the position of the original hands to be the same of the new ones to see if it can give a similar look.

By the way any kei cars you guys would like to see?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 01:30:58 PM by Filipe »

By the way any kei cars you guys would like to see?
all

Filipe, you and Nighthawk are one of the COOLEST CAR MAKERS EVA! And you know, I'm surprised people even play blockland still, I mean, not a whole lot of people know about this game.

Filipe, you and Nighthawk are one of the COOLEST CAR MAKERS EVA! And you know, I'm surprised people even play blockland still, I mean, not a whole lot of people know about this game.
Yet there are thousands of registered accounts to this game. I've been playing blockland since early 2008 with my brother; still going strong :)

Also, we can't forget Teneksi and his awesome vehicles, or Barnabas!

... I'm not vehicle maker? :c I just made clover, gto, fury...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 11:54:15 AM by master king deaddude »

All of you guys, NHM, Barnabas, Masterkingdeaddude, Filipe, psydouex, etc. You all should start a group or clan. I forgot about you and barnabas, masterkingdeaddude, sorry.