Poll

Crucify Night Foxscotch?

Yes
25 (69.4%)
No
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Straight Megathread - i didn't expect to get this far  (Read 31283 times)

honestly i only think night fox is dissing sir dooble cause dooble's straight...

man, night fox thats tribal :y
It's okay, I'll outbreed his people.

I see Aloveuality as a loveuality and an attachment to an already existing loveuality. For some they don't care for love, but they still like men or women.

Humans are complicated creatures that like to complicate things such as creating new definitions for preexisting words, or twisting and bending them to create new meanings which makes things more difficult.

I understand how you see it, and that makes sense, considering I'm also homoromantic (as in I'm not attracted to men loveually, but I don't mind having an emotional relationship with one). My one gripe, however, is that you're saying that it's a complication, but it really isn't. The word "aloveual" has always meant without loveual attraction, be it reproduction without loveual contact, or not preferring loveual relationships. Not everyone can perfectly fit in within pre-defined words, so people are really just trying to find other people like them. That's why we have all of these words. People want to see themselves and then understand themselves better because it makes them happier, I guess. It's only complicated if you think it's complicated.

wait buus a GIRL?!

plot > plot

I see Aloveuality as a loveuality and an attachment to an already existing loveuality. For some they don't care for love, but they still like men or women.
aloveuality means you don't experience loveual attraction. you can still be romantically attracted to people, and some aloveual people can still have love, but some of them are averted to love too
aromantic is no romantic attraction, but loveual attraction is still there
you can also be both of course
Also is foxscotch Night Fox? I thought his original account got unbanned.
well
I was unbanned
but then I wasn't
It's okay, I'll outbreed his people.
one day gay guys will be able to make babies with each other, and we'll have to make up for all that lost time. then we'll see who outbreeds who >:)

well
I was unbanned
but then I wasn't
yeah cause you posted loving furry research two times in a row

holy stuff lol

well, the first time was entirely on purpose
and like I told slick, the second time wasn't really an accident either, it was more like, I was hoping it wouldn't get me banned, but I knew it could, and I did it anyway, since I already had some keys that I bought a while ago

aloveuality means you don't experience loveual attraction. you can still be romantically attracted to people, and some aloveual people can still have love, but some of them are averted to love too
aromantic is no romantic attraction, but loveual attraction is still there
you can also be both of coursewell
aloveual means you reproduce by yourself
not that you don't experience loveual attraction
stop changing the meaning of the word

wait nvm there's two meanings disregard this

aloveual means you reproduce by yourself
not that you don't experience loveual attraction
stop changing the meaning of the word
Like how "mouse" once meant an animal?
Like how "web" was once something spiders made?
Like how "monitor" once meant the action of watching?
Like how "keyboard" was another word for piano?

Breaking news: times change.

So, biloveuality and panloveuality are differential.