Jakob and Sabbin's Mini Empires 4 (ALPHA) ||| New Topic

Author Topic: Jakob and Sabbin's Mini Empires 4 (ALPHA) ||| New Topic  (Read 7933 times)

What is this? This is Mini Empires series that I have been hosting for many years now. This server has grown more advanced, and better then what it was many years ago. This time is bigger, and better. There have been many updates, tweaks, and fixes since the third and the second. Bringing you a new, simplified, but still heavily enforced role-playing, fourth Mini Empires. Brought to you by Jakob and Sabbin.

What era is this? Medieval. Through the votes of our friends, fantasy Medieval is the way we are going to go. Meteors are removed. Meteors were decided that they were too overpowered and easy to gain. Players who barely tried got the good lot while the ones who put effort, didn't. Now if you want mages you are going to have to fight for them. Mini Empires 4 brings a whole new Non Person Characters (NPC) system. You will be able to converse more with NPCs, fight with them, and you may have to defeat them to get what you want, for instance, mages.

Another new feature is relics and artifacts. Upon starting you have the chance to get one randomized artifact/relic. Artifacts and relics boost your empire to become bigger and better. This will also function as a trade system as you may trade your artifacts for better ones, or ones you may need. There are tons of artifacts with tons of different functions.

The map is bigger. By a lot. The map we are using for Mini Empires 4 is a unique one created by Jakob, Sabbin, Fabulous, help from Sweatpants, and omoral support from Sjin. The map is so big we didn't even finish both ends of the map (polar to polar), so the top is hot, the bottom is cold.

There are some pros and cons to each biome.
Deserts; you cannot farm. However your empire men are more resistant to the heat than other empires. There is a buff in offense.

Tundra; you cannot farm. Your people are also more resistant to the cold than other empires. There is a buff in defense.

Grasslands/Plains; Wood is scarce. Soil is good for farming. Expansion is a go.

Forests; Wood is abundant. Livestock too. It's hard to clear areas however there is plenty wood and wild life (deer, etc.). Trees can be a hiding place.

Jungle; Food is abundant via fruit. Wood is also abundant. Trees can act as a hiding place. However there are many sicknesses and diseases that can nullify your population.

Unlike other maps in previous servers, there are no trees for the sake of brick count. Make your own trees. And you better because if we see you expanding like a stuff storm not cutting down trees you're going to get it.

Roleplaying is a must. This server is for advanced users who are willing to role play. We have high expectations. If you are not willing to role play and choose to god mod or do anything against the rules, there will be no hesitation to ban you.

Rules

You must follow these rules. There is no exception.

1. Start as a small village and don't expand unreasonably fast. Do not start without an admin.

2. Your buildings should consist of wood until you construct a mine.

3. You must have military camps or barracks before you have an army. Pre-military militia is allowed but should not be plentiful.

4. You MUST have a visible population. Population should be relative to the amount of buildings you have. You MUST have farms (or if you are desert or tundra some source of visible food). They must look like they would support your population.

5. Absolutely NO godmodding, metagaming, or powergaming.

6. If you have questions ask an admin.

7. Build on land provided. Do not create your own.

8 (Sub-Rule). Ask an administrator if you are interested in helping the server.

9. You may not join another empire. Only one person can own an empire. You may not have two empires either.

10. Do not send random loving trust invites.

11. If you constantly spew out irrelevant/random/insulting things, you will be kicked.

12. Make your empire look nice and decent. If it looks like stuff it will be removed. (This also goes to you if you are on the whitelist)

13. Label your people.

14. This is a serious role play server. Role play appropriately.

15. No vehicles or siege weapons can go above the third layer of the mountain. People alone can scale a mountain.

16. You may build small structures up to the third layer of the mountain. After then, only camps or guard towers.

17. Obey what admins say.

Staff

Jakob

Sabbin

Fabulous

TehBlackout

Sjin

Apply

So far, the server is not passworded. So everyone can come on. Please don't make me change that.

ACCEPTING WHITELIST APPLICATIONS AT THE MOMENT
Code: [Select]
WHITELIST APPLICATION

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]BL_ID[/b]:
[b]Experience in MERP[/b]:

ACCEPTING ADMIN APPLICATIONS AT THE MOMENT
Code: [Select]
ADMIN APPLICATION*

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]BL_ID[/b]:
[b]Experience[/b]:
[b]Recommendations[/b]:
[b]Why should I accept you[/b]:

*If you are accepted for Admin, you don't get admin right away. You will be given mod as a admin trial to see if you can actually do your job.

Gallery

Join

Imporant Note:    The MERP is still in the works, expect some things to not be done, borky, buggy, flaws, problems, not make sense, placeholders. Be patient and recognize this. Some things we just don't know what to do on at the moment so don't bug us about it.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 08:01:13 PM by Jakobblockhead »

Important Note 2: We reserve the right to ban or kick any new people who break rules, or simply don't know how to play the game.

Server will open tomorrow at 4:30 PST (May open early)

Reserving also incase of more room.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 07:31:37 PM by Jakobblockhead »

Oh stuff, a merp by Sabbin (And Jakob, don't feel left out)? Count me the forget in.

I forgot who Fabulous is.

and here I thought this would be interesting.

iunno if i'll try it
maybe if i remember

server is up and both Sabbin and I are on. If you are looking to start, now is the time!

ADMIN APPLICATION*What is with the asterisk?

Name IGN: Steve AdinX
BL_ID: 10832
Experience: Rather than list every server I've ever had admin on, I'll just cover genres:
City RPG, City RP, DRPG, TDM/DM, Trench DM/TDM, MERP, Rising Lava/Infection (ZapK servers, regular Admin), CTF, Grapple Knife TDM/DM, Space RP, Survival RPG, Survival RP, City RP, City build, Build competition, etc etc
Specific Merps I have administrated in the past:
Prozy's Mini Empires
Kris's Mini Empires
AdinX's Mini Empires The host perma'd me and removed my admin :(
Goldtit's Mini Empires
Palladium's Mini Empires
Jakob's Mini Empires
Randomness's Mini Empires
Agent Creeper's Mini Empires (Was a very short lived server, sadly :/)
Recommendations: Thorfin25, Sagacity, Kris, Palladium, The Brighter Dark, Furdle, Sphere, ZapK, Badspot, you, Glass, Vigilance, Ozmar, Psp, Agent Creeper, Ultimadune, Zealot, Pandermatism, Harbinger, Sybarite, Mutalisk, Meggey, Kong123, Revoltech, Tally, Mlockha, etc
Why should I accept you: You shouldn't, r u srs, Because I'm bored and I plan to actually play on your server , so as long as I'm on I might as well make myself somewhat useful
that and your spawn looks like stuff, please for the love of god let me make you a better one.

Do I srsly hav 2 aply

accept adding u now babby

sorry guys im probably going to be kicked off the computer for most of the week. School stuff.

People forgeted with the server. You now have to register to join.

why do we have to suffer cause some wickdeed messed with the server

why do we have to suffer cause some wickdeed messed with the server
1. It's only a whitelist, you literally just give name, BL_ID, experience and maybe like some background to prevent people from coming just to screw around on the server.
2. The server may lose whitelist status, we have a hunch who was messing with stuff
3. at the time it was believed to be multiple people, then it was thought that I did it until I reminded Jakob that I've admined on 3 of his MERPs and I don't screw with game mechanics so there was a lot of confusion.