Author Topic: Jakob and Sabbin's Mini Empires 4 (ALPHA) ||| New Topic  (Read 7998 times)

Can someone please PM me the password, I haven't been able to get on for days now. This is very loving annoying.

Can someone please PM me the password, I haven't been able to get on for days now. This is very loving annoying.

Maybe you should listen to the PM I sent you instead of complaining here.

You know what, fine then. If your community is really that many starfishs in one group, I don't want to be a part of it.

The only, and I mean the ONLY reason I even stuck around was because of my empire.

You know what, fine then. If your community is really that many starfishs in one group, I don't want to be a part of it.

The only, and I mean the ONLY reason I even stuck around was because of my empire.

Quote from: pm
Honestly, this is bullstuff. I built a large empire on this server and now I get this stuff? Everyone is right about you, Jakob.

What the forget is wrong with you? The community voted you out. The staff voted you out. You were god modding from the first place, didn't listen to what anyone said, and were rude and disrespectful to everyone around you.

You don't even role play as instructed. You never listened in the beginning. No one liked you and you didn't like anyone. You were voted out, I didn't do stuff. Now your blaming this crap on me, I personally now don't want you back at my server.

You had the chance to come back yet you blew it. Good luck starfish.

Good job. I personally gave you the chance to come back and restart, yet you blew it off. The community voted you out; not I. Actions like this on server and out is the reason why you aren't coming back to this server again. Good job Socia, you really did good this time.

What the forget is wrong with you? The community voted you out. The staff voted you out. You were god modding from the first place, didn't listen to what anyone said, and were rude and disrespectful to everyone around you.

You don't even role play as instructed. You never listened in the beginning. No one liked you and you didn't like anyone. You were voted out, I didn't do stuff. Now your blaming this crap on me, I personally now don't want you back at my server.

You had the chance to come back yet you blew it. Good luck starfish.

Good job. I personally gave you the chance to come back and restart, yet you blew it off. The community voted you out; not I. Actions like this on server and out is the reason why you aren't coming back to this server again. Good job Socia, you really did good this time.

I honestly don't care, Jakob. Everyone on BL says that you are an starfish, and you know what, they are right.
Your server sucks in so many ways that it's hard to list them all. I'll try anyway:

Your limits on constant expansion makes me feel like stabbing myself in the eye, it's so goddamn annoying. You forcefully make players expand at an agonizingly slow rate.

Your rules about representing population are very annoying. Seriously, who wants to place 90 pole people in their city for "accurate representation"? Sure, it makes cities look "alive", but placing all your population is over kill.

Your level system is so insane and makes no sense whatsoever. It's complete BS. We play RTS games to be forced along paths, not BL.

I can list many more.

can we stop making dramas about everything on this thread and keep it in drama plss?`

Hey Jakob, I know that I banned you from my server, and that we've haven't exactly gotten along in the past, but I just wanted to say that I am sorry for banning you. It was a pretty rash decision, I have to admit, but we were arguing and I don't have the best temper. I'm not banned from your server (i'll understand if you do), but I just wanted to ask if I'm accepted on your server. Thank ya

The server had some issues with the port, but now thanks to Cowboy6 we got it back in control! Also find out a new way to load stuff which would be so much quicker plus it loads ownership for your bricks!

You should all be able to join back now.

Name:Decepticon
BL_ID:25825
Experience in MERP:I used to play on this server hell of a lot of time back in 2013, if you remember me. Also had some experience on other MERP servers set in modern-era. Not too good at building but I can try my best.

WHITELIST APPLICATION

Name: Snack Nsack Chocolate
BL_ID: 28555
Experience in MERP: I have hosted MERP servers, and played on them many times, People liked my MERP servers but everyone wouldn't stop being immature.

nvm password back up
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 11:19:38 AM by Jakobblockhead »

I decided to jumpstart the server and take off the password. All may join (except for some I see are not fit to). I'll answer those whitelist applications if the server is passworded again.
woo i guess

WHITELIST APPLICATION

Name: Snack Nsack Chocolate
BL_ID: 28555
Experience in MERP: I have hosted MERP servers, and played on them many times, People liked my MERP servers but everyone wouldn't stop being immature.

Can this be answered please?