Author Topic: Jakob and Sabbin's Mini Empires 4 (ALPHA) ||| New Topic  (Read 8033 times)

WHITELIST APPLICATION

Name IGN: Thorfin25
BL_ID: 2199
Experience in MERP: I honestly can't remember them all, ask AdinX
People who love me Recommendations: AdinX is the only I care to list atm

WHITELIST APPLICATION

Name IGN: Thorfin25
BL_ID: 2199
Experience in MERP: I honestly can't remember them all, ask AdinX
People who love me Recommendations: AdinX is the only I care to list atm

Experience in MERP: none I can verify that Thor is an experienced MERP player, he has assisted in hosting multiple MERPs as well as the development of a multitude of my personal projects, which you are familiar with Jakob.
people who love me: nobody >:(( AdinX, Palladium, The Brighter Dork, Sagacity (he won't be joining I don't think), Cromedome, Glass, Ultimadune, Cca

Can this be answered please?
The lack of an answer is no
and even if he WERE to answer you it would be a no
and if by some miracle he said yes, it'd still be a no.
no.
Further, had you bothered to pay attention to the thread, you would know that accepted applicants are PM'd the password to the server.

All that said, Jakob the OP says the password is off, but in your most recent post that the password is on. Please fix the topic.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 08:22:57 PM by AdinX »

New update: Server will be passworded on weekends when admin will be most active. Password will be off on weekdays. Once again, if you don't start with an admin,build crappy, or don't follow rules, your empire will be deleted.

The Djinn empire is coming along nicely :)
Added in two windmills, crop fields, updated my laborers & militia, doubled my tent-count for more accurate population, quadrupled the ammount of dirt paths I have with a few leads awaiting extension into the city and farm areas, added a storehouse and I added in more tree stumps (at least it looks like I have been cutting wood.) Also added that little wooden wall along the coastline! (plus terrain everywhere lol)

WHITELIST APPLICATION

Name: Kohna
BL_ID: 6537
Experience in MERP: I've played MANY MERP servers, I always add in fun and I play fair.

sorry guys, haven't been able to get around much.

Sabbin hasn't heard the update so he's still passwording the server, will be fixed soon.

am i whitelisted
There is no whitelist addon on the server, he's simply giving players the password.

i cant even do anything yet cause i dont have trust from some dude idk

i cant even do anything yet cause i dont have trust from some dude idk
1. Stop by this weekend, the server will be white listed and admins will be on to assist you
2. Make a dup plate
3. Look around and 'mire the pretty builds, find a good spot, etc

I don't see the server Jacob's World anymore is there something wrong?

I don't see the server Jacob's World anymore is there something wrong?
Why did you bump this

Why did you bump this
clearly cause he doesnt see jacob's server anymore

clearly cause he doesnt see jacob's server anymore
Exactly i dont see it, i was going to build this :

Then i thought about it...