Poll

Which would you rather see in Battlefield 5?

Keep doing Modern
Futuristic, like CoD is doing now
World War 2 era
Other (post your ideas)

Author Topic: A WW2 Battlefield Game?  (Read 6402 times)

What do you guys think about a WW2 based Battlefield game?

It would have:
  • the cool physics and destruction that comes with any Battlefield game
  • historic battles in France, Germany, Russia, and Pacific battles like Iwo Jima and Battle of Midway
  • cool tanks, planes, and weapons from the WW2 era
  • infantry-specific multiplayer matches, air-battle matches, and maybe even naval battles, as well as matches with combinations of the 3
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 05:16:40 PM by -Blok- »

I'd really like to see an Arma game based on WW2.

red orchestra 2?

also wolfenstein new order

red orchestra 2 is the best you're going to get

I wish I still had World at War :(
Was going to buy it in the sale two days ago but didn't have the money D:

But yes, Red Orchestra 2 is a decent game.

I'd really like to see an Arma game based on WW2.
I would prefer Battlefield because of the great graphics and destruction, and for its large scale battles. I also like the history behind WW2. I can just imagine the cool tanks rolling around, the fighter planes and bombers flying overhead, and the cool historic battle sites, like Berlin, Normandy Beach, Battle of Midway, Moscow, France, Iwo Jima, Okinawa, etc.

um

red orchestra 2?
red orchestra 2?

also wolfenstein new order
I mean console games. Also, RO2 doesn't really have the graphics and destruction like the Battlefield games.

Also, Wolfenstein doesn't take place during WW2, which is the entire idea of this topic.

Actually, I'm going to change the OP to be more specific.

I would prefer Battlefield because of the great graphics and destruction, and for its large scale battles. I also like the history behind WW2. I can just imagine the cool tanks rolling around, the fighter planes and bombers flying overhead, and the cool historic battle sites, like Berlin, Normandy Beach, Battle of Midway, Moscow, France, Iwo Jima, Okinawa, etc.

That is literally exactly what arma is good at though

Anyway I wouldn't mind seeing some games set in Vietnam, we haven't had many of those lately

That is literally exactly what arma is good at though

Anyway I wouldn't mind seeing some games set in Vietnam, we haven't had many of those lately
Yeah, I should have been more specific. I've fixed the OP now.

I mean console games. Also, RO2 doesn't really have the graphics and destruction like the Battlefield games.
uh what

if you want everything you're looking for it sure as forget won't be on console

uh what

if you want everything you're looking for it sure as forget won't be on console
???

What do you guys think about a WW2 based Battlefield game?
You mean like, oh, I don't know, loving Battlefield 1942? The game with literally everything you asked for in the OP minus the worthless destruction physics?

I would prefer Battlefield because of the great graphics and destruction, and for its large scale battles.
are you loving SERIOUS
are you loving serious

battlefield more large scale than arma?? what the actual forget

You mean like, oh, I don't know, loving Battlefield 1942? The game with literally everything you asked for in the OP minus the worthless destruction physics?
Battlefield 1943 was released like 12 years ago, lol.

worthless destruction physics
I'm not going to play a WW2 game if there isn't destruction. I'd like it to be at least a little realistic, like the Battlefield games are.

are you loving SERIOUS
are you loving serious

battlefield more large scale than arma?? what the actual forget
Where did I say that...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 05:32:02 PM by -Blok- »