Author Topic: Jake's Combat Gear (update 12/05/14)  (Read 24056 times)

i swear to god if this topic dies like all the other addons i look foward to coming out, i will have the largest rage endused climax you all will ever read about on the news. Not really, but still my point being, please update this post with recent work, dont try and make a huge pack because 9 times out of 10 it will probobly die, and i say this from experience.

i swear to god if this topic dies like all the other addons i look foward to coming out, i will have the largest rage endused climax you all will ever read about on the news. Not really, but still my point being, please update this post with recent work, dont try and make a huge pack because 9 times out of 10 it will probobly die, and i say this from experience.
What

What

Can you make a navy blue version with textures like that black one?

the young russian boy needs it

the young russian boy needs it
I am not young, But anyways
This is cool

Updated

- Fixed dual weapons making the vests dissapear
- Changed some item names
- Added the Tactical set
- Added an equipping sound
- A lot of bugs fixed thanks to Boodals

I will be in the Czech republic for 5 days, so no progress this week.

Coming up:

« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 05:28:47 PM by JakeBlade »

Updated

- Fixed dual weapons making the vests dissapear
- Changed some item names
- Added the Tactical set
- Added an equipping sound
- A lot of bugs fixed thanks to Boodals

I will be in the Czech republic for 5 days, so no progress this week.

Coming up:

Badass

I am not young, But anyways
This is cool
you're not old, or russian

i think the pack is overwriting gravity cat's helmet.

never mind, since the update this has been fixed.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 03:35:56 AM by MunkeyCheez »

i think the pack is overwriting gravity cat's helmet.
Yea.

Honestly i'd like to see a gas mask of sorts, and police variants of this armor.