0 (0%)
Cat.
2 (50%)
Cat.
0 (0%)
Cat.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Cats standing up like people VERSION 2!!!  (Read 870 times)

Original thread

Time for round two, fellow lovers of cats who stand upright. This is your reminder that the cats are evolving... preparing to take over the Earth. I'm not stuffting you. Planet of the Cats is upon us. I will now quote a relevant piece of dialogue.

"Cornelius, come here. Reach into my breast pocket." Dr. Zaius ordered. Cornelius strode over, although hesitant at first, and reached into the orangutan's pocket. He retrieved a small roll of paper. Zaius continued. "Read the twenty-ninth Scroll, sixth Verse."

Cornelius unraveled the scroll and began to recite the Lawgiver's edict. "Beware the beast man, for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he murders for sport, or lust, or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him: drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death."

When 3978 rolls around, I can see this scenario taking place, although with cats at the helm of civilization rather than apes. Chilling stuff.

I apologize for making things so dark. Without further adieu, let us begin. Please post any pictures of your own!

GRAND FINALE