Author Topic: Guardians of Blockland HQ  (Read 6266 times)

I like your idea, but you know how a lot of clowns on these forums are. I can completely change it and they'll still whine about the previous picture for God knows why.
Only a quarter of the people in the gallery do this at the most.
So, just listen to us, and we'll help you improve your builds, because you DO have potential to build with the big dogs.

So, just listen to us, and we'll help you improve your builds, because you DO have potential to build with the big dogs.
stfo u sux at builting

nah but seriously popcorn. I WOULD TAKE brickitects advice seriously.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 08:45:11 AM by Khaz »

Rate mr.nobody app you Khaz lol

All popcorn wants is attention.
lets just let this topic die

Thanks. I actually have greatly improved on my build since then, but you'd be surprised how many people just read the comments rather than the post, so posting an update or anything is useless.

All popcorn wants is attention.
lets just let this topic die
[/quote
The whole point of the gallery forum is to share your builds. The funny thing is, you are on this forum, so technically you're saying that you like to visit a type of people who share their creations to troll them, because you yourself crave attention. Cute, but too obvious.

This topic should be locked. The comments you reply back at the critics is just making it worst.

P.S. :Put more effort in your build.

You don't understand

You see, I only posted two topics, (Because I don't really have much to talk about) And on each one, he constantly whined about anything he COULD whine about. And not only that, but he whines about everything to OTHER people, too!

He actually goes around beating people down because he thinks he's "cool"
that's because you're a stuffbag

Now, I know that some people may disagree with me here, but you should get at very least some more brick addons. For example, the windows, find a window addon to give more variety to you windows, not just the typical 1x4x5. Another thing, like everyone else has said, get rid of the 1x4x5 bricks, find a brick addon that can make it look less spammy. Another thing, like people have said, add some shape, plain rectangles just are not that interesting, unless there is a lot of detail (and by lot I mean alot). This is just my opinion.

And I wouldn't bother arguing with people who have been here twice to 3 times longer than you. You're giving yourself a bad name.

I'm a supposed "stuffbag" because he trolls everyone? Please, I would like for you to explain how you believe that makes sense.

Now, I know that some people may disagree with me here, but you should get at very least some more brick addons. For example, the windows, find a window addon to give more variety to you windows, not just the typical 1x4x5. Another thing, like everyone else has said, get rid of the 1x4x5 bricks, find a brick addon that can make it look less spammy. Another thing, like people have said, add some shape, plain rectangles just are not that interesting, unless there is a lot of detail (and by lot I mean alot). This is just my opinion.

And I wouldn't bother arguing with people who have been here twice to 3 times longer than you. You're giving yourself a bad name.
I can't get addons. RTB shut down several months ago.

I can't get addons. RTB shut down several months ago.
lol

You don't need RTB to get add-ons. This link has all of RTB's add-ons. http://nerrad.eu/bladdons/

Take the downloaded file and put it in your Blockland > Add-ons folder.

shut the forget up
seriously

Off your high horse, OP. Stop being such a hotheaded jerk.

The build has a lot of spam on it. Using 4x length bricks for the walls is not advisable. It unnecessarily adds to the brick count and also makes your build more vulnerable to weapons fire.

Also try to get away from building such a boxy shape. Maybe use wedge bricks to achieve octagonal corners.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 09:00:31 AM by Planr »