Alexander's Cabin v3

Author Topic: Alexander's Cabin v3  (Read 8346 times)

Wooden Cabin v3.0 (i think)

Hey guys! It's been quite a while since last time I posted anything official and since the last thing I posted was a cabin,
why not be fresh and creative and create another cabin!

All joking aside, I took much of the constructive critique I got from the last one and tried to implement that somehow into the new one. With this cabin I wanted a much more realistic touch to the cabin and I picked out some cool aspects of other cabins I found on the internet as well as the one I am working on IRL (as a carpenter apprentice)

Noticable improvements from the last one:

The skeleton of the cabin is visible
Furniture improved & added a  :nes:!

More interesting exterior from every side

Special thanks to Hellboy, Kittoz and Sylvanor for helping me out with some amazing furniture decorations!

As always, please give me a ?/10 rating and constructive critCIAm, or just anything on your mind related to this topic :)

Here's the download! - Alexander's Cabin v3 - List of needed addons at the bottom!

Use the build to get inspiration, modify it however you like or do pretty much whatever you'd want to, just be sure to credit where credit's due :)

There's more rooms in the cabin but I felt like these were the best ones :)

Info to properly load the build!

Addons needed to proper load the build! Download

Colorset used : Truenos Colorset!

List of addons you need to load the cabin fully! (Please note me if I have forgotten any!!)

You find the download link for all of them HERE. Just press ctrl+f and search for the names :)

Brick_2x2FRoundPrint

Brick_ExtraArches

Brick_Grillplate

Brick_HorizPoles

Brick_MoreRounds

Brick_Plant

Brick_PoleAdapters

Brick_Round_Corners

Brick_SmallRampsPack

Brick_VerticalPlatePack

Brick_Wedge

Brick_Wedgeplus

Brick_Print_Icons

Brick_Window

Brick_ExtraRamps

Brick_Fence

Brick_1randompack

Brick_TilePlates Download link here - This is a new version of it by Emil! Delete the old Brick_Tiles or it won't work!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 03:01:10 PM by Alexander »

Whoa.... This is eye candy man! Good job. 9/10

JUST SO SMEXY, best cabin ever 1000/10

This is really amazing.

Good holy mother of god that is gorgeous infinite/10

I love you 10/10

Download soon?

Wow this is very nice

10/10
download please

Defo One of the best houses I ever saw. One picture added in Cohort homepage ;3

Holy stuff. At first glance I saw the last picture and thought it was a picture of a real house and it was your inspiration to make this... Then I saw the brick textures...

Holy stuff, 10/10.

I love everything :D