The Clave Key Competition - Win a Blockland Key! (Ends Tomorrow)

Author Topic: The Clave Key Competition - Win a Blockland Key! (Ends Tomorrow)  (Read 5762 times)

Yes! Win a FREE Blockland Key! No bullstuff!

This contest will be hosted at Deokotaru's Server.

Starts on Thursday, May 22nd 2014 @5:30-6:00PM EST Time. Contest will go for 2 Weeks, ending on June 5th, 2014. All builds will be graded, and the winner will be announced!

Remember, this is to see who can build the absolute best, but there ARE restrictions.

Each person will only have a 32x32 Slot to build in.
Use this space wisely.

Yeah, you heard it right! The Winner gets a FREE Blockland Key!

-First place wins BL Key, Spot in Clave, Moderator
-Second place wins: Spot in the Clave, Moderator
-Third place: Wins a position in The Clave.

-Special Thanks to my Co-Host DragonoidSlayer!

Judges: The Clave admins will be judging the builds on a x/10 basis.

For Clave Members see the Clan Topic @ http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=258325.0

Good luck guys, and be ready to whip out your hammers! Comment below!

UPDATE

The competition starts in an hour, I have the build layout complete and will have pics shortly.

This is how it will work with the whole "Key" thing to clear some things up.

We will register the BL key to the winner's email of choice. Simple as that.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 06:38:41 PM by tony-0222 »

Key sharing (yes, that includes giving it away to someone) is against the rules and will get it revoked.

Yes! Win a FREE Blockland Key! No bullstuff!
isnt giving away keys considered compromising? i think that could get you revoked. check if im wrong. Also, whats the point of getting another key when you already have one?

Blockland keys? Are you sure this is a good idea?

Key sharing (yes, that includes giving it away to someone) is against the rules and will get it revoked.
I'm just trying to do something for the community, I hope this isn't grounds to get the Key revoked. It a new non-used key.

Even if you've never used the key before, either both your current key and the key you're giving away is going to be revoked or just the one you're giving away is going to be revoked.

Just blank out the OP and lock now.

Even if you've never used the key before, either both your current key and the key you're giving away is going to be revoked or just the one you're giving away is going to be revoked.

Just blank out the OP and lock now.
You took the words right out of my mouth.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Well, where are these rules?

Well, where are these rules?
It's common sense. If you know someone else's key, you can potentially do malicious things with it, no matter how innocent you seem on the outside.

Badspot literally revokes every key he knows is being shared/given away.

We really don't give a stuff about your contest, we just don't want you to get punished for something you didn't know about, so we're telling you

It's common sense. If you know someone else's key, you can potentially do malicious things with it, no matter how innocent you seem on the outside.

Badspot literally revokes every key he knows is being shared/given away.

We really don't give a stuff about your contest, we just don't want you to get punished for something you didn't know about, so we're telling you
Well, If i were to get on the key, he would see it from the same IP Address as my other ID, especially if I live far away from the Key winner.

It would set off "Sharing Keys" and automatically revoke the key. Right?

That would ruin the whole point of winning, and be a waste of my $ and time.

Edit:
We really don't give a stuff about your contest
Rude.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 07:53:10 PM by tony-0222 »

Rude.
Fine, go ahead and waste your money. I wasn't referring to the community as a whole, just us people who are trying to help you not get your keys revoked.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 07:56:30 PM by Ipquarx »

im banned permantley for no reason unban pls

im banned permantley for no reason unban pls
I remember banning you for chat spamming, I un-banned you some time last week.

We're trying to spare you from a ban and possible key revoke. Please take our advice.

why didn't you just give them a copy of bl on steam..?
or would that still count.